Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Someone explain to me the forza lecce thing.

These tags, is there some sort of most mentioned list, or trends or w/e?
@Forza Lecce dapped a cuckload post in here and never appeared again. Because of his name, we assume he is a footie fan who enjoys interracial cuckloads.

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ESPN - OTL: Lionel Messi, Here & Gone - E-ticket

huge piece on messi from espn outside the lines. probably the only section of the whole "worldwide brand" that gives proper serious journalistic quality

haven't read it yet but no other OTL-style pieces have ever disappointed, thus its a must-read.

after i finish watching the legia/wisla derby that is, great game and its heating up :popcorn:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
i actually found some rare based vids of @Forza Lecce but i haven't cuckloaded em yet :youngsabo:
i feels we could cuckload this thread if we really wanted to. but tbf, it looks like i'm going prague not milan. on one horendous level i may be surrounded vy yank chicks(fukk dat accent tbf, but baumbachesque ones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ferrel) but evden in asia i'm hella tired of britishers

KOTK

Pro
Daps
i actually found some rare based vids of @Forza Lecce but i haven't cuckloaded em yet :youngsabo:
when i hit #sobriety in 10 hours i can give you brehs a quality #cuckload story about the italian breh i lived with 2 years ago. sounds better in person. even bedtter if you were there i.e. being me. lol. but srsly legit lols #cuckload banter. he's still even mates with #dabytch :russssssssssssssssssssss:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Brendan Rodgers gets an interview with Auclair for the Blizzard. Half of the interview is about Mourinho :laugh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Do they talk about it or something? Would love to hear just don't know which episode.

Other podcast news the Denver Nuggets were mentioned on The Tuesday Club :bow:...only jokingly though with Damian asking, "Are they really named the Denver Nuggets??"
grouplaugh.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Do they talk about it or something? Would love to hear just don't know which episode.

Other podcast news the Denver Nuggets were mentioned on The Tuesday Club :bow:...only jokingly though with Damian asking, "Are they really named the Denver Nuggets??"
grouplaugh.gif

They talk about Rodgers in the first 5 minutes, but you'd enjoy the rest as imo this most recent podcast called "Let's Not Get Carried Away", is one of the most entertaining in recent memory.