Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
GIVE ME THAT 50 SHADES MONEY, NOW!!!!!! :pacspit:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Here's a snippet from my sandwich story

I am such a fukking lad :bow:

:whew:

All I could think of as I read that.
twkarsh.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
GIVE ME THAT 50 SHADES MONEY, NOW!!!!!! :pacspit:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think you might of been better off using some sort of huntin animal instead of sayin predator. Just think that predatory and predator is too much for one sentence. The set up is we already know hes a predator but what kind is he for visual purposes.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I think you might of been better off using some sort of huntin animal instead of sayin predator. Just think that predatory and predator is too much for one sentence. The set up is we already know hes a predator but what kind is he for visual purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

lol breh i wrote that in about a minute, i didn't proof read it or anything.:whoa:

But now that you mention it, you're right, thanks.:skip:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Was doing some random youtubing, somehow ended up on some noel gallagher interviewing balotelli from a while back, and this breh says he's never been to africa in his life :skip:

These are your heroes:mjpls:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Someone explain to me the forza lecce thing.

These tags, is there some sort of most mentioned list, or trends or w/e?