Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
This ForzaLeece chap is becoming an intriguing figure, I wonder if he digs the interracial or just some average fella smashing his wife. lol @ Kunty post in his profile.

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are there any good sites to watch full highlights of games
I have tried looking for good links, but sometimes theyre in a different language or not good quality

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ForzaLeece chap is becoming an intriguing figure, I wonder if he digs the interracial or just some average fella smashing his wife. lol @ Kunty post in his profile.

I don't know whether to be honored or ashamed that posters of this thread have confused my username as a peon to the Latino slang for jizz, or a rooting interest in the Lega Pro club US Lecce. I think the scales may be tipped to the former due to the fact that I have been lurking on sohh.com since 2003. Do what you may to my online repuation, but also know I have a West Ham United page on my Facebook which Kunty Mcphuck has been linked to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk!

YouTube-thaDoggPound.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't know whether to be honored or ashamed that posters of this thread have confused my username as a peon to the Latino slang for jizz, or a rooting interest in the Lega Pro club US Lecce. I think the scales may be tipped to the former due to the fact that I have been lurking on sohh.com since 2003. Do what you may to my online repuation, but also know I have a West Ham United page on my Facebook which Kunty Mcphuck has been linked to.

Inno del Lecce - Giallorossi per sempre - YouTube

I migliori Goal dell'Us Lecce - YouTube

I don't know where you got the slang thing from, definitely only formed associations with the club! Are you an Italian from Lecce?

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you kidding, you've never heard some "Quiero tu lecce" dirty talk? My mom is from Lecce, my dad is American,

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
ESPN - OTL: Lionel Messi, Here & Gone - E-ticket

huge piece on messi from espn outside the lines. probably the only section of the whole "worldwide brand" that gives proper serious journalistic quality

haven't read it yet but no other OTL-style pieces have ever disappointed, thus its a must-read.

after i finish watching the legia/wisla derby that is, great game and its heating up :popcorn:

Decent article. I just didn't get one caption the, "Rosario, Argentina, is Lionel Messi's hometown, and he goes to great lengths to maintain a connection with his roots here."

Well, everything before this is pretty much contradicts that. Yeah, the man who keeps a connections with his "roots" yet owns a swanky night club that he rarely goes to, his mom lives in a penthouse suite, no one cares about him and he is flanked by a small army wherever he goes when he does decide to pop in. Yeah, really for the people this Messi chap, really connected, really grounded, not at all blatantly showing the obvious gulf between him and the plebs.

I did like the way the pics changed as you scrolled. Rather sharp.

I don't actually get how we were supposed to feel about Messi though. Oh, the middle class soccer prodigy who plays for one of the biggest and most successful clubs in the world who is rich. Boo fukkin hoo :beli:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Brendan Rodgers gets an interview with Auclair for the Blizzard. Half of the interview is about Mourinho :laugh:
it's the only half i'd be willing to listen to.

unless the other half is about watford.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
it's gonna suck if i can't go milan. was gonna adopt them as my second team. what can i do with sparta prague or banik ostrava?

edit: ac obvs