Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
might start really fukking with people's heads by pos repping them then leaving neg as a comment. probably dress like a pirate while i'm at it.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I don't know whether to be honored or ashamed that posters of this thread have confused my username as a peon to the Latino slang for jizz, or a rooting interest in the Lega Pro club US Lecce. I think the scales may be tipped to the former due to the fact that I have been lurking on sohh.com since 2003. Do what you may to my online repuation, but also know I have a West Ham United page on my Facebook which Kunty Mcphuck has been linked to.

Inno del Lecce - Giallorossi per sempre - YouTube

I migliori Goal dell'Us Lecce - YouTube

shocked-o.gif

We're through the looking glass here people...

grampavs-sexualinadequacy6.png

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is there a gif that I know of to properly gauge my reaction to the legend @Forza Lecce showing up? No, there isn't. So I'll just post as many krs smilies as the system will allow.

:krs: :krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs:

Last edited by a moderator:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I don't know whether to be honored or ashamed that posters of this thread have confused my username as a peon to the Latino slang for jizz, or a rooting interest in the Lega Pro club US Lecce. I think the scales may be tipped to the former due to the fact that I have been lurking on sohh.com since 2003. Do what you may to my online repuation, but also know I have a West Ham United page on my Facebook which Kunty Mcphuck has been linked to.

Inno del Lecce - Giallorossi per sempre - YouTube

I migliori Goal dell'Us Lecce - YouTube

Wayne_s+World+-+We_re+not+worthy.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

51690_o.gif

tumblr_lhdbdjN19s1qe036po1_500.gif

he's heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrre
might start really fukking with people's heads by pos repping them then leaving neg as a comment. probably dress like a pirate while i'm at it.
do this all the time. especially when it's returning neg rep i've been given

prague is cool tbh. went there when i was 16 and loved it, could only imagine how much better it'd be in my 20s. of course this was before it was part of the EU, so it was a black market of joy. membership was imminent, so all the shady illegal shyt was being dumped off at basement prices

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
i take that back... BALO has been getting pt but he hasnt been performing. :yeshrug:

Balo on Ars would still be a good look.