Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Brehs, I'm looking through some of the stories I've written over the years, and I have a properly flowery writing that is tailor made to tickle the fancies of one of the major tastemakers in the writing world: adult white women.

Like, this isn't even me sitting down and trying to write something pretentious :wtf:, this is actually natural to me. I'mma focus this fanciful style into some melodramatic romantic bullshyt, let 'em hate and watch the money pile up :shaq:

Also, it seems I have a thing for references to sheet music. :yeshrug:
Mate, i'm back in the edumacation thing and in my english class i had to write a short 1000 word piece/story about a significant moment in my life. Since i'm a bit of a show off i wrote about making a sandwich then throwing it in the bin at the end, did it in my usual parody, someone who has no self awareness whatsoever, style. shyt was hailed a classic as soon as it hit the streets, top possible marks the lot.

But m8 i'll say this, i like your style, you need to twilight up or something.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Mate, i'm back in the edumacation thing and in my english class i had to write a short 1000 word piece/story about a significant moment in my life. Since i'm a bit of a show off i wrote about making a sandwich then throwing it in the bin at the end, did it in my usual parody, someone who has no self awareness whatsoever, style. shyt was hailed a classic as soon as it hit the streets, top possible marks the lot.
:myman:

But m8 i'll say this, i like your style, you need to twilight up or something.
Thanks breh. I think the key for me will me to only write after I drink to the point of nearly blacking out. I retain way too much dignity when I'm only normal drunk to write such trash but if I get to that "Yeah...........that sloppy bytch might have to get it" level, the pages will fill up by the minute.

You me and penbreh need to form a trilateral writing commission. I'll get back to you when I figure out what that actually entails.

Also, this whole Athletico without Falcao thing needs to never be aired on TV again.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Thanks breh. I think the key for me will me to only write after I drink to the point of nearly blacking out. I retain way too much dignity when I'm only normal drunk to write such trash but if I get to that "Yeah...........that sloppy bytch might have to get it" level, the pages will fill up by the minute.
You me and penbreh need to form a trilateral writing commission. I'll get back to you when I figure out what that actually entails.

Also, this whole Athletico without Falcao thing needs to never be aired on TV again.

I think that should tell you something, breh. Writing in that manner would probably give me great abdominal pain.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Frank Dell'Apa: Yura Movsisyan's life has gone full circle as he stars in Russia

:leon: Yura Movsisyan, who remembers him then?

:laff: @ comparing his career with that bum Findley. What a shame, if Yura didn't leave, Robbie wouldn't get his shot, and his inexplicable national team career wouldn't have happened.

Europe's scoring leaders as of 10/1/12:
1- Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar) 8 goals (7 games)
2- Yura Movsisyan (Krasnodar) 8 goals (9 games)
3- Falcao (Atlético Madrid) 7 goals (5 games)
4- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG) 7 goals (6 games)
4- Carlos Bacca (Club Brugge K.V.) 7 goals (6 games)
6- Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona) 6 goals (6 games)
6- Demba Ba (Newcastle) 6 goals (6 games)
6- Mario Mandzukic (Bayern) 6 goals (6 games)
6- Edinson Cavani (Napoli) 6 goals (6 games)
6- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) 6 goals (6 games)

:leon: 2 ex-MLSers on top

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Today 16 year old midfielder Junior Flores, who many feel is the most talented American soccer player under the age of 17, signed a pro contract with top German club Borussia Dortmund.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Finally gonna get to the fukkin movies this weekend. Punched in, no excuses, I'm there!

There is a wealth of options though at disposal at the moment
gif.png

It's almost ridiculous how many movies there are out, End of Watch, Taken 2, VHS, Looper, The Master, Sinister and Argo next week.

Thinking something scary cos of October and all that so it might be VHS I'm afraid to say even though it looks slightly retarded.

Anyone else not get The Lone Ranger? Do people really care? Only one I can see wanting to see that is my dad...maybe. Johnny Depp as Tonto gtfo.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Argo looks :flabbynsick: just cause ben affleck is the lead actor

i know i know the town etc etc but come on. its got all these other actors in it. he's even directing it, no? just stay behind the camera already. alan arkin the gawd will be good at least.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ive passed on new horror movies.

They all look low budget.

im trying to get an early screening of Argo next week. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That's true about Ben Affleck though. It's almost at the point where I'd go see one of his movies and he wouldn't have to be the lead actor. You got Bryan Cranston in there, it'll be fine just to sit this one out.

Speaking of :flabbynsick: though that new Denzel movie? :rudy:

That is the definition of putting the whole movie in the trailer. I was completely satisfied by that, I understand the arc of the story, Zemeckis looked like he did a great job, nothing more to see.

Sinister could be good...the trailer sorta got me. Bagul the pagan deity who eats children souls :merchant:

Nah typing it out right there just made it sound dumb.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Don edged closer to his prize, his predatory instincts were taking over; a monstrous predator circling it's hobbled, wounded prey, she was his, and no others. Her every nerve ending was dancing, begging for his touch. She thought she may well explode when that lustful caress finally decorated her milky white skin, the contrast would be too much for her to take. And as he finally, out of a dark abyss of baggy clothing, thrust his hand toward her, she came. The End.

GIVE ME THAT 50 SHADES MONEY, NOW!!!!!! :pacspit:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Here's a snippet from my sandwich story
My eyes widened. “Of course!” I said laughing triumphantly, finger in air, as if
I were Archimedes making a great mathematical breakthrough. Strawberry Jam,
Morrisons own. I lowered myself downward to meet the jars gaze with my own eyes.
I gripped it by its golden top and spun it slowly, so that I might see behind its generic
label. “Ah, yes” I sighed with glee. Partial strawberry chunks, mixing within the
sweet, red elixir beyond the glass, now frozen to fit the jar, but one would wonder if
the chunks were once free to travel amongst their jammy surroundings, free to
indulge in its sticky splendour. I rose again. “This will not do, how am I to choose
from 3 such spreads? How does one choose between such worthy candidates?” I
said, hands on hip inspecting the 3 products. I looked toward the ceiling, for what I
don’t know, but I found my arms raising at my sides, then suddenly I wailed “won’t
someone give me a sign?!”. Then as if I had a direct line to God himself, the sun and
the clouds adjudged it time to complete their merry dance, leaving light, almost
beam like, shining upon a section of the chopping board. My jaw dropped, could it
be? I moved my head in the direction of the beams destination “You…you are, the
chosen one!”

I am such a fukking lad :bow: