Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs im bouta cop a ukulele/cavaquinho and get these bishes wet wit some bob marley melodies :noah: :jawalrus:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xK-PnaOUA"]Bob Marley - Waiting in vain Instrumental 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
:yeshrug: rather have a list like that than be one of those african teams with 3 world superstars but the team never does anything

:D just noticed who it was i quoted, i'm sure you're not gonna like that comment but fukk you anyway breh

:childplease: Ghana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USMNT Only Friedal, Dempsey and Bocanegra making our starting 11. :umad:

This Ohms Law character is cavorting with non OFT/4hunna representahs to handle his beefs for him.

I see you breh.

:leostare:

I see you.

:dwillhuh:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: thank god rodgers is givin coates playing time because he/uruguay needs it

last year kenny wasnt giving him any and picked carra over him:merchant:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs im bouta cop a ukulele/cavaquinho and get these bishes wet wit some bob marley melodies :noah: :jawalrus:

Bob Marley - Waiting in vain Instrumental 2 - YouTube

:noah: smh why did i stop playing the guitar. i completely forget. i thought going outside and playing was more important. little did i know if i continued i coulda been swoonin these broads

about to take ukelele lessons and shyt be liike "well baby let me play a song for you " :obama::smugfavre:

concise

Veteran
Daps
so what's the most interesting EL game at this time?
gif.png