Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
NY Times soccer writer John Godfrey launched a new website called americansoccernow.com

On the website they got a ASN top 100, a list of the top 100 Americans compiled by several American "experts" (Wahl, Lalas, Twellman, among others).

The ASN 100

Top 20
1. Dempsey
2. Bradley
3. Howard
4. Donovan
5. Cherundolo
6. F. Johnson
7. Cameron
8. Altidore
9. Bocanegra
10. D. Williams
11. Friedel
12. Gomez
13. J. Jones
14. Goodson
15. Chandler
16. Boyd
17. Zusi
18. JF. Torres
19. Guzan
20. O. Gonzalez

:damn: Don't think ive ever seen a more :flabbynsick: top ## player list in my entire life.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Alright guys (this means you @Forza Lecce), I must propose something.

Tonight I went to McDonald's. Yes I know, :flabbynsick: and all that...but it's Monopoly game time my friends.

Thus I propose that we combine game pieces. I got the upper northwest on lock, we need a person in Cali.

DC on lock, YOYOYO has NY, Rhymus with the southeast.

Together we can win: 1M (:leon:), a FIAT 500 (:leon:), 20K (:ehh:), an EA Sports Trip (:bow:), 5K or 10K or $50 (if you win that just keep that shyt :scusthov:)

So everyone, Mickey D's everyday until October 22nd :win:

If we win money or the car, how do we share?

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
larger

tumblr_mbd7twmH901r6ibubo1_500.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If we win money or the car, how do we share?

Good question
gif.png

Sell it somehow is the obvious answer. Beyond that, some sort of road trip I think would be in the cards.

As for the money, we must operate in good faith in that everyone would be willing to divvy up :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Brehs, I'm looking through some of the stories I've written over the years, and I have a properly flowery writing that is tailor made to tickle the fancies of one of the major tastemakers in the writing world: adult white women.

The beautiful shipping town was easing alive with the universal harmonies of a waking society. The distant rumble of garbage and delivery trucks provided the bass line as the birds above delivered a riveting soprano sequence. The sounds of the human workforce, engine exhaust notes and indistinguishable chatter, was a soulful tenor ode to the beauty of existence.

With her flowing auburn hair, olive skin, sharp features, and striking gray eyes, she looked like an exotic beauty trapped in the southern endues of a red floral dress and broad sunhat. The delicacy with which he took sips from her lemonade, though, was a tell-tale sign of her Dixie credentials. Then, when she spoke, that unmistakable drawl to her contralto voice made the truth irrefutable. She was a southern belle.

Like, this isn't even me sitting down and trying to write something pretentious :wtf:, this is actually natural to me. I'mma focus this fanciful style into some melodramatic romantic bullshyt, let 'em hate and watch the money pile up :shaq:

Also, it seems I have a thing for references to sheet music. :yeshrug:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
NY Times soccer writer John Godfrey launched a new website called americansoccernow.com

On the website they got a ASN top 100, a list of the top 100 Americans compiled by several American "experts" (Wahl, Lalas, Twellman, among others).

The ASN 100

Top 20
1. Dempsey
2. Bradley
3. Howard
4. Donovan
5. Cherundolo
6. F. Johnson
7. Cameron
8. Altidore
9. Bocanegra
10. D. Williams
11. Friedel
12. Gomez
13. J. Jones
14. Goodson
15. Chandler
16. Boyd
17. Zusi
18. JF. Torres
19. Guzan
20. O. Gonzalez

Friedel @ 11 :shaq2:

*throw the list in the :trash:*

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:yeshrug: rather have a list like that than be one of those african teams with 3 world superstars but the team never does anything

:D just noticed who it was i quoted, i'm sure you're not gonna like that comment but fukk you anyway breh

This Ohms Law character is cavorting with non OFT/4hunna representahs to handle his beefs for him.

I see you breh.

:leostare:

I see you.