Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
ZPMU66U.gif

BGgic3g.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
La Liga brehs....how good is William Jose? :patrice:

He’s a former Santos player, so I’ve been following his career for a while. He’s a grinder, he won’t put up gaudy goal totals but does all of the dirty work and little things that you need from a guy in his role. I’ve always thought of him as a less talented Diego Costa without a temper. If you’re expecting him to score 20+ goals you’ll be disappointed, but he’s a good player overall.

I really wanted Cholo to bring him to Atleti a few years ago. He would have been the perfect player for his system.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Completely agree when Sane come back hes walking right in the team. Hopefully that pushes sterling to produce more quality. I am hoping we sign another coach that provides the PL knowledge that arteta had. Even when Torrent left to go to nycfc our set pieces began to to lack we havent recovered since then.

Funny thing about the set pieces is we did sign a guy last summer for that sold purpose. He's out there stealing a living as City is the worst team in the prem at attacking and defending set pieces.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Yayo Toure you think raheems drop in form is related to arteta leaving. its said arteta would stay behind after training and work with sterling on some shooting drills etc. timing works out. Or is he just run into the ground over the past two seasons i dont have stats to prove it but im pretty certain he has the most minutes on the team in that time frame

edit: this is not to excuse him for multiple misses in big games for us in his career

Both Arteta leaving and needing a rest.

The 2 week Feb break could very well recharge him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It’s Big Joe’s fault :mjgrin:

Citeh have looked :dead: all season, it was only a matter before it caught up with Ster7ing. Cannot be that rapid and play week in week out at the high level he has been and think it won't catch up, sooner or later

You remember Torres had it and then lost it :mjgrin:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mike Ashley is either genuinely selling the club or he is exceptional at :troll:

Rafa had to dig down the back of the sofa and find whatever spare change he could to get a player.

Flat Nose getting 40m to spend on Soumane which the player turned down last week.