Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Brehs im about to cop these plane tickets to England to see Liverpool win the PL but I can only stay for about 25 days so idk if i should go early April and stay till late April, which will be the deciding matches (ill be at Lollapalooza April 3,4 and 5th so I’ll miss the title clincher against City:mjcry:) or go late April and stay for the parade and hopefully the hoisting of the title :umad: (if they in fact do it near the end of the campaign)

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
life after messi for barca is not looking good at all. Am very impressed by Zidane's coaching this season. Perez seems like he is building a team to dominate for this decade. Hakimi, odegaard, reguilion, fede are all balling.

mbappe coming to madrid is inevitable. jovic :francis:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Brehs im about to cop these plane tickets to England to see Liverpool win the PL but I can only stay for about 25 days so idk if i should go early April and stay till late April, which will be the deciding matches (ill be at Lollapalooza April 3,4 and 5th so I’ll miss the title clincher against City:mjcry:) or go late April and stay for the parade and hopefully the hoisting of the title :umad: (if they in fact do it near the end of the campaign)

:whoa:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

The title won't be lifted till either Chelsea (last home) or Newcastle (final)

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
We’ll lift it after the last home game of the season, you deffo wanna be there for the parade I’m planning on going over myself breh, it’s gonna be like nothing you’ve ever seen :mjcry: