Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
We really out here signing ighalo without no medical. Dude might need atleast a blood test coming from China.:patrice:
full

Worth it if it leads to Pereira catching the coronavirus :mjlit:

NTfjf8M.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Wilder said that he has been unlucky this season because the Blades midfield has been very good, no real dip in any ones form to bring him in.
With that said he doesnt even make the bench, only once in the PL. :manny:

Big Scam is the one that phucked up his West Ham career, because Ravel wouldnt sign up with his agent and ended up on the outs.
Yea I never understood how the media let Big Sam get away with that. You mean to tell me one of, if not your most creative player all of a sudden couldn’t make the team?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Reese James looks a good player. Him and TAA on opposite sides would be nice :whoo:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yea I never understood how the media let Big Sam get away with that. You mean to tell me one of, if not your most creative player all of a sudden couldn’t make the team?

Ravel public profile has never recovered from his mistakes as a teen doing teenage Roadman tings and then being sent to the bushes by Fergie so the media went :mjpls:. Also the DV stuff with his ex and her mother doesn't help, even tho he was acquitted.

Not Big Scam, even tho him and his Son have some previous dodgy dealings from the Bolton days, which is why Big Scam doesn't phuck with the BBC.

Apparently Ravel secretly recorded Big Scam, when he tried the bully tactics, but I don't think he ever released them. But when he got Sacked from England, Ravel just went 'No one listened to a word I said' :manny:

Jermaine Pennant has a story about Big Scam and his agent to from their Notts County days.

From what I've read about Ravel, he seems a good person. He probably needs a coach/manager to believe in HIM as a person and as a player and give him a run of games and let him be free to do what he can do.