Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I think most teams start training camp tomorrow.

Melo is a cancer, no matter what you put around him he'll always lose. Phil Jackson didn't wanna go to NY because he was there.

:comeon:

Phil was never touching NY as long as Dolan owned the Knicks.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i think i may have about had it with the nba. it's SPLa Liga status. 30% of the country are lakers fans, 20% are bulls fans, 20% just follow a certain player, and 15% are whatever teams are hot at the moment, i.e. heat, celtics, thunder. 15% of the country supports the local team, and for what? most of those teams are destined to celebrate being 4 seeds.

fukk this shyt

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
only minutes he's missed this season in the league i think.

And Melo slightly underachieving alongside fukking ai and amare as the best two teammates makes him a loser despite being a star on usa and winning with syracuse?:stopitslime:

if Melo played a lick of defense we wouldn't be having this conversation. No excuse for all those first round exits. Nuggets have always been a good team and they should have achieved more than they have with that cast. The blame falls squarely on Melo, one of the NBAs most one dimensional players.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's a bit disheartening to think that we probably won't see our local teams win a nba ship once in our lifetimes :sadcam:

I like the following one player type of fanhood though. I need a good player to stan. Someone who is not too good, but someone who has a fair amount of w's to point to.

An aside, anyone just feel like tagging random posters? I just want to abuse it. Tag someone in 40 different threads, yeah have some of them notifications you c*nt :bryan:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"I like the following one player type of fanhood though. I need a good player to stan. Someone who is not too good, but someone who has a fair amount of w's to point to. "

Clint Dempsey, except he's very good, not just "good" or "not too good"

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's a bit disheartening to think that we probably won't see our local teams win a nba ship once in our lifetimes :sadcam:

I like the following one player type of fanhood though. I need a good player to stan. Someone who is not too good, but someone who has a fair amount of w's to point to.

An aside, anyone just feel like tagging random posters? I just want to abuse it. Tag someone in 40 different threads, yeah have some of them notifications you c*nt :bryan:

DAP.gif

i'll always be a bullets fan even though i know it's 100% worthless. i've always had pet players. been a big ron artest fan since day one. part comedy, part bad music, part violence, part hand-checking defense. when he thanked his psychologist on the court after winning the chip :wow: a real hero

i think tagbombing could be the new rep wars. can we all get in on this? figure out which poster we want to target and just go off on him? gotta be someone volatile who hates soccer. just tag him in here with every post, plus any other thread you post in

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i think tagbombing could be the new rep wars. can we all get in on this? figure out which poster we want to target and just go off on him? gotta be someone volatile who hates soccer. just tag him in here with every post, plus any other thread you post in

:mj: when was the last time OFT got in a war? we have enough numbers :evil:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

how does it work?

and yeah, Imma known Kobe stan but I love the Wizards. I was so happy when we beat them last season. I was there watching and just cheesing. I know my team will never win a title, but im ok with that.

edit: actually no im not. The Wizards have enough to be an NBA title team, but poor management. Player want to live and play here. Beautiful professional women everywhere, and the Wizards cant take advantage of that. Its absurd. :damn:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i'll always be a bullets fan even though i know it's 100% worthless. i've always had pet players. been a big ron artest fan since day one. part comedy, part bad music, part violence, part hand-checking defense. when he thanked his psychologist on the court after winning the chip :wow: a real hero

I admittedly was a huge AI fan during his sixers days. His shot over Lue in the finals is my favorite basketball shot of all time if such a thing can exist. :bow:

I elect Port City Playa tbh