Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Beautiful professional women everywhere, and the Wizards cant take advantage of that. Its absurd. :damn:

so the stereotype is true? i have a friend, "professional woman" working for the government and whatnot and says its just a bunch of people like that, and quite boring

like the last ep of parks and rec, a bunch of white people dressed the same doing the same thing :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so the stereotype is true? i have a friend, "professional woman" working for the government and whatnot and says its just a bunch of people like that, and quite boring

like the last ep of parks and rec, a bunch of white people dressed the same doing the same thing :ohhh:
DC is boring or fed govt workers?

Fed Gov workers are usually older, I was talking about Congressional staffers.

and DC is not boring

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I don't understand how a city full of professionals could be boring tbf.

Made a POF account to troll with. Quite a lot of attractive women in NYC. Apaz I'm the only one there who uses drugs though :leon:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
yall are really starving cross the pond. there's millions of those girls in NY, and you could find a grip in philly or DC as well.

before you start adopting, i thought you should know this
Yeah. I'm not going back. This girl who was here at the hostel for a few days from north west england looked like Geoffrey Rush ffs.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yall are really starving cross the pond. there's millions of those girls in NY, and you could find a grip in philly or DC as well.

before you start adopting, i thought you should know this

I was about to say this. 5/10 at best.

every time i go outside i'm :steviej: at all the pretty faces (faces cause its not summertime anymore)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Dunno, I've perused the Guardian soul mates bytch catalogue and there seems to be some talent.

I just imagine DC to be full of women like in that Curly Haired Goddesses thread.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah. I'm not going back. This girl who was here at the hostel for a few days from north west england looked like Geoffrey Rush ffs.
yeah breh you're bout to eat good in italy. tefl gang :win:

i like to consider myself the boss of this movement.
Dunno, I've perused the Guardian soul mates bytch catalogue and there seems to be some talent.

I just imagine DC to be full of women like in that Curly Haired Goddesses thread.
there are many of them here. there's a LOT of ugly chicks around this way though, people from here like to ignore that and outta towners rarely hear about them. groups of 7 females will have 3 busted ass chicks, 2 scuddas who will be fun for some meaningless dates, and 2 fine chicks, one of whom is superfine, the other being cute with a nice personality.

this is my experience at least :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:damn:

there are many of them here. there's a LOT of ugly chicks around this way though, people from here like to ignore that and outta towners rarely hear about them. groups of 7 females will have 3 busted ass chicks, 2 scuddas who will be fun for some meaningless dates, and 2 fine chicks, one of whom is superfine, the other being cute with a nice personality.

this is my experience at least :manny:
yeah, this is true.

although the top class ones are in the suburbs, not in the city. That includes the professional types

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I was about to say this. 5/10 at best.

every time i go outside i'm :steviej: at all the pretty faces (faces cause its not summertime anymore)
on further inspection that doesn't outrage me. She looks very exotic to me though. I'd sy high six. Body of a goddess though.

KOTK

Pro
Daps

yeah i quite like checking that out. but there's a lorra lorra dogs.