Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
2a7u8i8.gif

ALL OF DEEZE B*TCHES IS ON ME
:shaq:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well they did the basics right but once diaby was down we got nothing from the centre, or the left. fukk hearing Efan Ekoku gas Kos's performance v city. And tbf if we're still gonna swing corners at the near post who ever plays, then Per must always play. Kind of glad I'm not sure if the winner came from Verms being out of position from a dead ball or open play, because if it's the latter I pretty much despise him :ld:
Did a bit more than that tbf. RdM outmanoeuvred Wenger before and during the game.

fukk Spurs but AVB deserved this having to put up with that English press.

Fully expect Spurs to lose their next league match.
Can't really blame the press when you've got wankers like this at your club:

Richard Keys ‏@tSKeysandGray
Tim Sherwood told us today Spurs were tired - over trained -and unhappy with AVB. Doesn't look like that to me

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Did a bit more than that tbf. RdM outmanoeuvred Wenger before and during the game.

Can't really blame the press when you've got wankers like this at your club:
Very strong statement. You weren't empirically better. Wenger largely outmanoeuvred himself by bringing in Vermaelen -who's partnership with Koscielny is on borrowed time- because he foolishly gave him the captaincy. That and having yet to find a reliable frontman weren't RdM's doing, although he did succesfully frustrate the midfield, but you can expect more from the champions of europe than to sneak a win away to a team with a mixed up cb pairing and uncommanding keeper via two set pieces. There's only one team in the world who would be liable to use this game as a marketing tool.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very strong statement. You weren't empirically better. Wenger largely outmanoeuvred himself by bringing in Vermaelen -who's partnership with Koscielny is on borrowed time- because he foolishly gave him the captaincy. That and having yet to find a reliable frontman weren't RdM's doing, although he did succesfully frustrate the midfield, but you can expect more from the champions of europe than to sneak a win away to a team with a mixed up cb pairing and uncommanding keeper via two set pieces. There's only one team in the world who would be liable to use this game as a marketing tool.
Champions of Europe but still a team in transition. We controlled the game for large periods and pressed your team into making errors and giving the ball away cheaply. Not even City at home took the game to you like that. You were only really in the ascendency for a 10 minute period either side of half-time imo.

We don't have a reliable forward either. He scored a goal but he killed numerous counter-attacks with his rubbish first touch and fluffed a chance that could have seen us coasting at 2-0 before the half. At least you have options to rotate, we don't even have that.

Once our midfield starts gelling and developing patterns of play it's a wrap.

Ramires Mikel

Mata Oscar Hazard​

Comfortably the best in the league. All under 25 years of age. Get a proper goalscorer and :whew:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Champions of Europe but still a team in transition. We controlled the game for large periods and pressed your team into making errors and giving the ball away cheaply. Not even City at home took the game to you like that. You were only really in the ascendency for a 10 minute period either side of half-time imo.

We don't have a reliable forward either. He scored a goal but he killed numerous counter-attacks with his rubbish first touch and fluffed a chance that could have seen us coasting at 2-0 before the half. At least you have options to rotate, we don't even have that.

Once our midfield starts gelling and developing patterns of play it's a wrap.

Ramires Mikel

Mata Oscar Hazard​

Comfortably the best in the league. All under 25 years of age. Get a proper goalscorer and :whew:
Torres fukking up that chance by falling over Kos (I agree, Torres was mostly shyt yesterday) was the only chance Chelsea created from open play.

I do give credit for your midfield nullifying Arteta tho, but a lot of that had to do with Abou getting injured. If he is there, Diaby opens the game up for Arteta.

Im not taking credit away from Chelsea, but Im not convinced of your title credentials. Then again, United are shyt and City are playing like idiots so maybe you guys can luck another one.

also, Chelsea are really shyt at defending the flanks.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Does the reg season start tomorrow? Think I might actually be a Nuggets fan tbf. That line up is going to be stupid on the break now. Shame they don't still have Melo. With those atheletes round him he/they could contend.

I think most teams start training camp tomorrow.

Melo is a cancer, no matter what you put around him he'll always lose. Phil Jackson didn't wanna go to NY because he was there.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Torres fukking up that chance by falling over Kos (I agree, Torres was mostly shyt yesterday) was the only chance Chelsea created from open play.

I do give credit for your midfield nullifying Arteta tho, but a lot of that had to do with Abou getting injured. If he is there, Diaby opens the game up for Arteta.

Im not taking credit away from Chelsea, but Im not convinced of your title credentials. Then again, United are shyt and City are playing like idiots so maybe you guys can luck another one.

b.b..but Diaby is always injured so can you really mention him in your analysis?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
b.b..but Diaby is always injured so can you really mention him in your analysis?

and Torres is always shyt, but Scorcher mentioned him :ld:

and Mancini is always fukking up, but you mention him:ld:

you just mad Abou wasnt injured last week:takedat:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
only minutes he's missed this season in the league i think.

And Melo slightly underachieving alongside fukking ai and amare as the best two teammates makes him a loser despite being a star on usa and winning with syracuse?:stopitslime:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtz87z_az-alkmaar-rkc-nice-goal-altidore_sport?search_algo=2]AZ Alkmaar RKC Nice Goal Altidore - Video Dailymotion[/ame] :whew:

be careful theres a massive static sound the first second, dont ruin your ears

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And Melo slightly underachieving alongside fukking ai and amare as the best two teammates makes him a loser despite being a star on usa and winning with syracuse?:stopitslime:

the American sports media and fans are just as lazy as they are in England.:salute: