Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just imagine DC to be full of women like in that Curly Haired Goddesses thread.
there are some, but there is a town about 20 miles outside of DC called Columbia, MD that is proud of their curly-haired women. It was founded on that principle.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
there are some, but there is a town about 20 miles outside of DC called Columbia, MD that is proud of their curly-haired women. It was founded on that principle.

word?

I may have to take a road trip on of these days.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sirely Baks and Theo are out th door in Jan?
I hear Sagna will be getting a bumper new deal.

Jenko has been our revelation of the season, well on his way to being cult hero status... but he's young and as great as he's been, will have some ups and downs in form... assuming we can eventually get Bendtner/Denilson/Squillaci/Chamakh off the wage bill, Sagna's not a bad place to re-invest some of it. He hasn't set the world on fire lately, but that Jenkinson/Sagna depth... :takedat:

Chelsea were very good... their midfield attacking options are the best in the league and they were the most impressive team I've seen this season but... Torres is garbage (will score this season but not nearly as many as a top striker playing in front of Oscar, Mata and Hazard should).... and they don't need to get too carried away because as good as they supposedly were, they didn't create that much from open play.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've been going hard with the Fifa soundtrack and it seems to me this year they've completed the journey in the wrong direction.

It used to be a great mix of international/dance/indie tracks, then they slowly got rid of the international tracks. Then slowly got rid of the dance tracks, there are still a few left but not enough.

The best proof is the inclusion of Kasabian - Club Foot. Who hasn't heard that song already? :huhldup: Definitely not FIFA style. Better suited for FIFA 97 or whenever that song came out. Ridiculously uninspired choice and sums up 13 OST for me. Decent quality songs but no originality like before. Some of these 'typical indie bands' would've never been in the discussion.

deadmau5, kasabian, metric, passion pit, two door cinema club, really?. and re-using artists the last few years too :smh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
The proposed ideas for the Real stadium are :ahh:

1349014309_extras_albumes_0.jpg

1349014291_extras_albumes_0.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
I thought they planned to build an artificial island to build a stadium on?