Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
thats wsup, sounds dope.

staying with a host family?

:dead:
Not sure, will check what they offer as accom. This would be for the month long course, when i get a job i would want a place alone/ with similar folk. i wanna blast my music, not sure how much time italian catholics would have for some ugk dirty money at ear-splitting levels.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I mean I was pretty hungover so my attention wasn't what it should've been. But looking at the replay he was like up right side of the box, so I'm thinking it must've been a set-piece, but Kos is back, so it probably isn't, and this is fukking verms we're dealing with. Efan Ekoku was saying before the goal how it was a good foul. Either him or the colour guy was like "he had to foul him or Torres was one on one with Koscielny"

:usure:

oh no, don't leave dave last man against that mank-haired, club-footed fukkstain, whatever you do, Captain Fantastic
:salute:

Verminator --> :jawalrus:

Had the nerve to go :leon: me?! :heh: when the yellow came out.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Verminator --> :jawalrus:

Had the nerve to go :leon: me?! :heh: when the yellow came out.
The beautiful thing watching the city game was seeing the team work back and solidificate like it hasn't in years. But A-Daddy has made the least solidificating player of all time the captain. Although tbf our captaincy is on some Final Destination shizz at this point. Was expecting a trophy around 2014/15, gonna move it to 2013/14 :smugfavre:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Hungover posting a link to that urafreak site on my facebook then c+p'd a couple reviews and my analysis of them. will the often mundane peeps i know know what has hit them?

dinnae care :youngsabo:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Shep, I dont care about Cooper giving him the pass. Stop mentioning him and start talking about the goal. :comeon:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Does the reg season start tomorrow? Think I might actually be a Nuggets fan tbf. That line up is going to be stupid on the break now. Shame they don't still have Melo. With those atheletes round him he/they could contend.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
iXJI4nxmxVfaF.gif

:lolbron:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Sirely Baks and Theo are out th door in Jan?

Heard they were giving Sanga a new contract soon. Very meh all around. I've warmed to the Jenks immensely. Good cover there I suppose :manny:

Brain Cook:shaq:

But I fux with em a little :manny:

Did they ever show Demetri Martin's show over there? Shame it was terrible but skit shows are tough tbf. Key & Peele is sorta awful.

Does the reg season start tomorrow? Think I might actually be a Nuggets fan tbf. That line up is going to be stupid on the break now. Shame they don't still have Melo. With those atheletes round him he/they could contend.

Was thinking of trying to actually pay attention to the Nuggets this year, but then again I say that every year. Every time I do watch though it's great. Ty Lawson :bow:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Heard they were giving Sanga a new contract soon. Very meh all around. I've warmed to the Jenks immensely. Good cover there I suppose :manny:

Did they ever show Demetri Martin's show over there? Shame it was terrible but skit shows are tough tbf. Key & Peele is sorta awful.

Was thinking of trying to actually pay attention to the Nuggets this year, but then again I say that every year. Every time I do watch though it's great. Ty Lawson :bow:
Yeah I lovd Baks but his crossing bored me and his press comments were daft. Really just can't wait to throw the last few years of arsenal in the bushes. the emirates:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

not sure, maybe. i really need to watch stewart lee's tv vehicle.