Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lads i cant get that yaya/kolo toure song out my head that city fans were singing at fulham ...... top song!

enjoy it with me lads

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't do meat anymore other than seafood, so i've had to stay out the burrito game, but finally one of these chain Mexican joints, wises up and puts shrimp on the menu.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
did all the work for Cooper to score that 3rd goal :whoo:

:ohlawd: its amazing to see such a legend in action up close working magic

has me believing :lawd:

did all the work to make a cooper tap-in for the 2nd goal too. AND assisted the first goal. AND that goal he scored for the 4th

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB9rI3I-9A4"]GOAL Henry dazzles, feeds Cooper : New York Red Bulls vs Toronto FC - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP5Vns0HdAE"]Thierry Henry: (3 Assists, 1 Goal) Postgame - YouTube[/ame]

i'll link his goal in better quality when i find it

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Bit of a frustrating match to watch because Chelsea are shyt and the goals conceded were very soft
Well they did the basics right but once diaby was down we got nothing from the centre, or the left. fukk hearing Efan Ekoku gas Kos's performance v city. And tbf if we're still gonna swing corners at the near post who ever plays, then Per must always play. Kind of glad I'm not sure if the winner came from Verms being out of position from a dead ball or open play, because if it's the latter I pretty much despise him :ld:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
why you moving to Italy? school?
to do a CELTA course there then get subsequent employment teaching english. But uno: weather, women, wine and food really. Was getting talked into Oz (buckookoo loot)last night but I wanna see mates more + I'm co-best manning a wedding within the next year and told my parents I'd probably be back home for xmas so it's not gwarnin.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Well they did the basics right but once diaby was down we got nothing from the centre, or the left. fukk hearing Efan Ekoku gas Kos's performance v city. And tbf if we're still gonna swing corners at the near post who ever plays, then Per must always play. Kind of glad I'm not sure if the winner came from Verms being out of position from a dead ball or open play, because if it's the latter I pretty much despise him :ld:

This dude was bombing forward in the 50th minute at 1-1 :mindblown:

Two things happened on that play. 1) He was out of position, runs back, and fouls Torres who had no where to go. 2) Arteta has Jenkinson wide open on the right side but chooses some no look pass.

Where in Italy KOTK?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
This dude was bombing forward in the 50th minute at 1-1 :mindblown:

Two things happened on that play. 1) He was out of position, runs back, and fouls Torres who had no where to go. 2) Arteta has Jenkinson wide open on the right side but chooses some no look pass.
I mean I was pretty hungover so my attention wasn't what it should've been. But looking at the replay he was like up right side of the box, so I'm thinking it must've been a set-piece, but Kos is back, so it probably isn't, and this is fukking verms we're dealing with. Efan Ekoku was saying before the goal how it was a good foul. Either him or the colour guy was like "he had to foul him or Torres was one on one with Koscielny"

:usure:

oh no, don't leave dave last man against that mank-haired, club-footed fukkstain, whatever you do, Captain Fantastic:salute:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
to do a CELTA course there then get subsequent employment teaching english. But uno: weather, women, wine and food really. Was getting talked into Oz (buckookoo loot)last night but I wanna see mates more + I'm co-best manning a wedding within the next year and told my parents I'd probably be back home for xmas so it's not gwarnin.
thats wsup, sounds dope.

staying with a host family?

oh no, don't leave dave last man against that mank-haired, club-footed fukkstain, whatever you do, Captain Fantastic:salute:
:dead:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
the course i'm applying for is in milan. wanted t o palermo, cos it's fukking palermo, but the application form was pretty extra.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
that nick/disney thread is borderline nonce shyt, mods should put a lid on that double quick.