Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
^ repped last 3 above me, will hit the other two on recharge

some good copa libertadores tonight. plus mls. plus mexican playoffs. plus nhl and nba. oh my.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Missed the castle/Chelsea game but whenever I check Newcastle games, Pap is always on the score sheet. His goal scoring pace rivals messi/Ronaldo :gladbron::ahh:

Do it Ferg :hmm:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yoyo who's this fake ass Balotelli the Revs got? Sene?

Breh thinks he's shyt hot

:laugh: he's really good though. Was in the Bayern reserves but never got a call up (why would he, he's unknown and not German) and just said "fukk it I'm out to do my own thing"

In 2009, Sène joined Bayern Munich, as part of the reserve team squad. He represented the first-team in a few pre-season friendlies, scoring against Milan in the Audi Cup. He has been a regular for Bayern II in the 3. Liga, and was named in the first-team's squad for the 2009–10 Champions League.[2] He missed most of the 2010–11 season through injury, but returned for the following season, scoring 8 goals in the first-half of the season, only to leave Bayern on a free transfer in January 2012. A month later, he signed for New England Revolution of MLS.[3]

these types of hidden gems are who teams need to pick up.

Only dude in the Revs who's really impressed me this season, cause us fits last game. Has no one to combine with up front though, has two decent playmakers though (Benny/Shalrie). Definitely see him moving to a mid-level European team or a higher echelon MLS team in a year or two.

Saer+Sene+New+England+Revolution+v+Los+Angeles+iTzbdR3s1aml.jpg