Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
untitled-8zjkh2.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:laugh: he's really good though. Was in the Bayern reserves but never got a call up (why would he, he's unknown and not German) and just said "fukk it I'm out to do my own thing"

these types of hidden gems are who teams need to pick up.

Only dude in the Revs who's really impressed me this season, cause us fits last game. Has no one to combine with up front though, has two decent playmakers though (Benny/Shalrie). Definitely see him moving to a mid-level European team or a higher echelon MLS team in a year or two.

He just fukkin weird looking, as if he doesn't have an athletic bone in his body.

Impotent performance from the Rapids. I'm ready to stan Tony Cascio but the kid is greedy as fock. Cummings was kept in Soares's pocket, Larentowicz never got control of the midfield, don't know what the fukk Castrillon's purpose is.

A lot of lol worthy things about the Revs though. That asian guy who was dressed up as a founding father, Sene, their coach's Men's Wearhouse ill-fitting suit.

Thing is I thought this was locked up for the Rapids. This three game road stretch is about to be brutal:noah:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Think Cisse's first goal was better tbh, no hint of luck about that one(apart from the fact he probably never meant to tee it up in the air with his first touch).

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Hackers came through and crushed the buildings and the site was down for a month or two.

Ever since then it's been the :flabbynsick: sohh you see today.
a month or two??:damn:

it was a cold summer that year
it wasn't ever tough for me, cause i just looked up "free email sites" then went to the 20th google page to the obscure ones like "mac.hush.com" which looked official enough didnt it? :laugh:

then put some white/jew sounding name "david.goldblatt@mac.hush.com" probably got the mods thinking like :ohmy: dude works at mac?

oddly enough when i put in a black sounding name beforehand with the same exact email, it got denied :smh:
this is why i never got it, you went thru 18 names while everyone in OT cried about it

4th place, meh

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you based Cisse.

The dream of winning the Champions League and denying 4th placed Spurs entry is on :noah:

I'd die a happy man.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Listening to Monday's MLS Extratime podcast, the end discsussion about "balancing soccer fandom with your love life" is absolutely :laff: - funniest segment in weeks ends up with a bunch of c*nts making a big thing of it and making negative headlines, imagine that. And what Borg said was true, you can never take a female obsessive seriously