Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Why did you guys always post in one thread in the coli?
we would destroy you all if we were allowed to all post everywhere
everyone in the deleted threads posted on sohh advertising here was like ":gladbron: gifs"...i dunno

In the World Cup, or other similar matches, how do referees communicate with the players if the teams speak two different languages.

I could see if the USA is playing Spain or something. But what about if like Iraq is playing Brazil?
secret soccer language you ain't learned yet, tough break

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
also while we're at it, what is everyone's complaint with sohh registration? why is it so hard to register and when did that happen?

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
also while we're at it, what is everyone's complaint with sohh registration? why is it so hard to register and when did that happen?
Hackers came through and crushed the buildings and the site was down for a month or two.

Ever since then it's been the :flabbynsick: sohh you see today.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

They were proper strict before the Chanocaust happened, to cut down on aliases, then when the site came back under projectconvo they laxed the rules on the emails to get people back especially to those who lost their names to e-genocide. Then once the majority of the posters came back they made you do nationalization tests at the border control to let u into the sohh kingdom.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Who think City wins out?

wishful thinking got me thinking they lose or tie to Newcastle. :hmm:

2ytwxvrjpg.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

it wasn't ever tough for me, cause i just looked up "free email sites" then went to the 20th google page to the obscure ones like "mac.hush.com" which looked official enough didnt it? :laugh:

then put some white/jew sounding name "david.goldblatt@mac.hush.com" probably got the mods thinking like :ohmy: dude works at mac?

oddly enough when i put in a black sounding name beforehand with the same exact email, it got denied :smh:

also.. so many important fixtures today

EPL: 4th place/relegation
Eredivisie: Championship
Ligue 1: about half the teams are threatened with relegation
Turkey, Mexico, Belgium, Russia: playoffs
Copa Libertadores