Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
South London

Paul didn't even play and he still gets blamed...

full

This shyt is FOUL.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This has been the worst premier league season in a very long time. It’s not exciting, quality of the league is poor, and outside of Liverpool bodying the league nothing interesting is taking place. It’s been a terrible season.
Why do you think this has happened?

lack of good managers/players(not enough)/fixture/

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This has been the worst premier league season in a very long time. It’s not exciting, quality of the league is poor, and outside of Liverpool bodying the league nothing interesting is taking place. It’s been a terrible season.

Honestly, I think these footballers are overplaying games. A lot international competitions and the like.

For one, I think England should do away with the League Cup and cut some unecesary replays in the FA cup.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Spurs, Chelsea, United, Arsenal :scust: kind of have all the same holes and not just 1-2 players are going to fix. All got short arms long pockets owners.

And Leicester got the living shyt KO'd out by Liverpool and City. Showing the levels, just because you was second in the table doesn't mean you can really compete.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Honestly, I think these footballers are overplaying games. A lot international competitions and the like.

For one, I think England should do away with the League Cup and cut some unecesary replays in the FA cup.

I been saying this the longest. Phucking tradition :unimpressed:

Kill the energy drink Cup, because it's expending energy not giving it to people.

Basically I would scrap FA Cup relays, give the players a break after the FA 3rd round and come back in time for the 4th round with a week's training. And the fixtures get rearranged in the energy drink cup slots in Sept and October.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why do you think this has happened?

lack of good managers/players(not enough)/fixture/
Players and fixtures it seems. I think Brexit is slowly eroding the league along with too many matches.
Spurs, Chelsea, United, Arsenal :scust: kind of have all the same holes and not just 1-2 players are going to fix. All got short arms long pockets owners.

And Leicester got the living shyt KO'd out by Liverpool and City. Showing the levels, just because you was second in the table doesn't mean you can really compete.
Yup!