Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:mjlol: This guy....

Don't even get angry anymore. You just laugh.

"This club has high expectations. I would know, I managed Molde
8x6jL8K.png
"

I'm seeing Ole-isms all over the net now :russ:

Ole: “the boys had fun tonight that’s the main thing”

Smiley Ole after match : " Look You know last year we conceding more goals today we conceded less. it just shows how far We've come"

Interviewer: Ole, you must be fuming about that performance. Ole: Nuttin has changed. We are still a very young squad in a process.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
ya'll know martial aint sh** but as soon as he gets in semi hot form nikkas coming out with their pom poms talking like he the next henry:stopitslime::mjlol: or he gets hurt

Breh missed two very good chances from the highlights I saw. He can never make contact with those low balls into the 6 yard box...either scuffs or misses completely.:mjtf:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
We had 45 PTs this time last year under Mourinho... I wonder how MANu management going to handle this :jbhmm:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I just don't understand what Ed Woodward's is thinking. He could've just coasted through life as the finance guy and let someone else handle the football side. Why is he putting himself through this?

Does being director of football get you that much more p*ssy than just being the CEO? :mindblown: