Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
If you win today 1-0 are you really 16 points better or 14, because as it stands it is because of VAR. I agree yall best team in country but that 13 points would be a little smaller if all those VAR decisions didnt go your way. Not to mention the change in momentum and tactics that accompany those decisions.
We have had a few var decisions go against us this season as well unlucky for you other fans we've still won the game, so it become a illrelevant talking point

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
We have had a few var decisions go against us this season as well unlucky for you other fans we've still won the game, so it become a illrelevant talking point
Firmino goal against Villa, Joel being manhandled on a corner against Newcastle, foul on Divock before the Mancs scored, in the same game Sadio’s goal incorrectly ruled out as it was a deflection that took it onto his hand, that’s just off the top of my head, I know there’s others I’m missing. fukking mentality giants put on their big boy pants and get on with it, losers bytch and moan and cry conspiracy :yeshrug: