Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Ah, the moron has returned from his slumber I see.
source.gif

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is getting down right goofy....half a pixel was "offside" and therefore no goal :mjlol:

Good lord :mjlol:

I think its Gary Neville on the NBC broadcast who was saying, "what are we doing? what are we doing?" when they were drawing the lines and zooming in on some CSI shyt :mjlol:

Pukki yesterday was the worst one yet. They don't need computers drawing lines to decide shyt. Let the referee watch with his fukking eyes and make a decision

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Here he is long time no see. How bout that traore dude huh?:ohhh::skip:

nikka u like 14 points behind worry about making top 4:pachaha:

Traore is a beast. If he went in on Robertson the way he did on Mendy, you know that would have been called a foul.

Enjoy the asterisk on the trophy.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Traore is a beast. If he went in on Robertson the way he did on Mendy, you know that would have been called a foul.

It’s cute that you actually think that what some bitter deluded mancs think will affect or take the shine off our title in anyway :mjgrin:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean i dont know why liverpool fans getting defensive, id be like good VAR giving us all the calls fukk yall, but they here trying to defend the blatant favoritism

Daps

What like all the asterisks being on all your trophies win simply by the fact you are owned by a country, and if you hadn't been brought out you would still be a mid table side with the odd relegation now and then
It wouldn't surprise me if you only started supporting Man City from 2008 onwards