Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What like all the asterisks being on all your trophies win simply by the fact you are owned by a country, and if you hadn't been brought out you would still be a mid table side with the odd relegation now and then
It wouldn't surprise me if you only started supporting Man City from 2008 onwards

City is owned by a country? Or is it a Sheikh? Is it really Abu Dhabi FC or Oil Money FC?

So City don't have a history of success, and Liverpool do.. Is that why you support Liverpool? So I guess that makes you the glory hunter.

Been supporting City before both takeovers, but you can believe what you'd like, your opinions (which are copy pasted by anti City journos) mean nothing to me.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

An offside toe vs an offside arm + a clear handball in the buildup to the winning goal.

You can try point out all the VAR inconsistencies but the one consistency is that it hasn't fukked Liverpool or United out of points, and with half the season gone that's not a coincidence.

Shame this season has been tainted by VAR, with City's injuries Liverpool would have won anyway. Up by 13 points and they still feel the need to do VAR fukkery for yall.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
That's an agent :ehh:

Does that say 6M net in yearly salary that gets bumped to 8 from the third year?
Yes and a release clause in the third year.

Don't know how true the whole thing is :manny:
I do believe the Raiola part though :mjlit:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Dl3qJfZ.jpg

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:laff: had to wait and see if you got that W I see. :mjlol:
Course he did, we all seen his Mr Invisible act this season :mjlol: went from wanting all the smoke to none :dead:

bytch nikka constantly ducks my posts, closest I got to a reply was him responding to something ‘Liverpool fans in here’ saying when I was the only one saying it. He a cowardly fakkit :mjgrin: