Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

ENCOpiKW4AAXXDn

Life comes at you fast:wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why do we love going after strikers but not the players who are gonna get the strikers the ball?:russ:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Why do we love going after strikers but not the players who are gonna get the strikers the ball?:russ:

It's easier to gauge their performance
We know they're supposed to score, we can count their contribution easily.

As opposed to people like Xavi and Iniesta, Modric, Kroos, Silva, Kovacic..their direct goal contributions don't really add up, but they pass the eye test, even if they're fukking up in a game, their other midfielders might cover for them, but if a nikka like Suarez or Aguero starts acting a fool, it's easy to point out.

That's why you have to respect Liverpool fans protection of Firmino, fukk that fat boi :pacspit:
That nikka could finish the season with 6 goals and they'll write a whole essay on how he helps the team :pacspit:

Daps
City is owned by a country? Or is it a Sheikh? Is it really Abu Dhabi FC or Oil Money FC?

So City don't have a history of success, and Liverpool do.. Is that why you support Liverpool? So I guess that makes you the glory hunter.

Been supporting City before both takeovers, but you can believe what you'd like, your opinions (which are copy pasted by anti City journos) mean nothing to me.
You are owned by Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan who is part of the Dubai Royal family so yes I would say you are owned and backed by a country just like PSG
And I do believe you have both been fined for breaking ffp rules in the past for it
But you Think what ever you want, I'm not going to get into an argument with you as I've seen you argue with other forum members in the past and your logic for arguing points to me shows what I already said in my last post about you liking city from about 2008
At least you can concentrate on Europe this year as the league is done and then watch your team get knocked out as soon as they come up against anyone half decent cos Pep gets his tactics wrong again, which he has been doing since the beginning of his Bayern reign