Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I mean i dont know why liverpool fans getting defensive, id be like good VAR giving us all the calls fukk yall, but they here trying to defend the blatant favoritism

Lol no one is defending it. It's just not the reason we're 13 points ahead with a game in hand. We're 13 points atop the table with a game in hand because we're just much a better side front to back than every other club in the country. I mean, we just destroyed the 2nd best team in UK 4 days ago at their place.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol no one is defending it. It's just not the reason we're 13 points ahead with a game in hand. We're 13 points atop the table with a game in hand because we're just much a better side front to back than every other club in the country. I mean, we just destroyed the 2nd best team in UK in 2nd 4 days ago at their place.
If you win today 1-0 are you really 16 points better or 14, because as it stands it is because of VAR. I agree yall best team in country but that 13 points would be a little smaller if all those VAR decisions didnt go your way. Not to mention the change in momentum and tactics that accompany those decisions.