Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
City
Pool
Spurs
Arsenal
United
Chelsea
Everton
Wolverhampton
Leicester
West Ham
Southampton
Bournemouth
Watford
Crystal Palace
Aston Villa
Newcastle
Brighton
-----------
Burnley
Norwich
Sheffield Utd

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Why did he play?

U N I T E D fans...your club spent £145M this window. Which I'm pretty sure is more than anyone else.

You will probably get Sancho if Raul doesn't feel like it.

He played because he's a Manchester City player.

Danilo did not travel with the team, because their was actual transfer interest in him by Juventus. Bayern thought City was some shyt Bundesliga club and they could just say Sanés name and he'd join them for whatever fee.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Gazidis leaving our club de futbol was the greatest thing to happen to us since Wenger. Need to bring the Wenger back after Emery bottles the first 5 games.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He played because he's a Manchester City player.

Danilo did not travel with the team, because their was actual transfer interest in him by Juventus. Bayern thought City was some shyt Bundesliga club and they could just say Sanés name and he'd join them for whatever fee.

I thought breh had a transfer lined up.

He is German and the German boys not named Ozil do tend to have a hard on for Bayern. Plus i thought him and Pep aint on the best terms.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
"There is not a real good and fair competition between England and the other countries"- Napoli president on transfer costs

EPL got too much drip?

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
For only 8M :leon:

Amidst all the drawn out transfer requests, I'm impressed by how quickly this one went down

Reminds me of Bonucci to Milan
One minute, there's a rumor, next minute this nikka is at Casa Milan stealing Kessi's shirt :ohhh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Judging from the replies to this previous tweet, Arsenal will be able to sleep tonight:skip:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
"There is not a real good and fair competition between England and the other countries"- Napoli president on transfer costs

EPL got too much drip?

Says the man who wanted 90m+ for his CB.

Not the PL fault that the runners of Italian football are incompetent. And the Italian transfer system is about favours and backhanders.

He should be more concerned about Napoli trying to stop Juve.