Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Son - Kane
--- Eriksen---
GLC---- NDOM
---- Winks-----
Rose-- Jan - Toby --- KWP
----Hugo ---

Obvious weakness is RB but we'll control the midfield for majority of the games in the Prem. Fukk it - I'd put Sissoko at RB just for the fukkery :pachaha:

If Son gets hurt it's over. He's by far their most important player imo. Even more than Kane

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Laid the groundwork for a January deal for Dybala - gives the lawyers 6 months to look into the intricacies of image rights etc - long as Dybala doesn't re-up his contract, I can see us trying again next year. Think Eriksen will leave on a free and will put up some good numbers this season :salute:
I really hope that’s the case but I’m worried dybala might go to inter in a swap deal for icardi or maybe psg. Either way I hope he’s still willing to come come.Still disappointed though

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why did he play?

U N I T E D fans...your club spent £145M this window. Which I'm pretty sure is more than anyone else.

You will probably get Sancho if Raul doesn't feel like it.
Net spend this and last year's transfer window is 50m.

That's less than Fulham and Aston Villa after their promotion.

Sold Feillaini and knew Hererra would leave months in advance but still didn't buy a midfielder.

Claimed they would be ruthless and get rid of dead weight but ended up selling the best goal scorer.

Wasted months negotiating fees for AWB and Maguire only to end up paying the price they were quoted a year ago.

Spent 20m on a raw left winger from championship only to play him on the right.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Net spend this and last year's transfer window is 50m.

That's less than Fulham and Aston Villa after their promotion.

Sold Feillaini and knew Hererra would leave months in advance but still didn't buy a midfielder.

Claimed they would be ruthless and get rid of dead weight but ended up selling the best goal scorer.

Wasted months negotiating fees for AWB and Maguire only to end up paying the price they were quoted a year ago.

Spent 20m on a raw left winger from championship only to play him on the right.

:whoa: Mason Greenwood and Angel Gomes tho :hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:whoa: Mason Greenwood and Angel Gomes tho :hubie:

They already top 5 tekkers at the club.

And a successful Man United comes from their youth academy and young players brought into the club. When they neglect that they don't do shyt.

Don't @ me :hubie: United fans check your clubs history. :sas2:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
They already top 5 tekkers at the club.

And a successful Man United comes from their youth academy. When they neglect that they don't do shyt.

Don't @ me :hubie: United fans check your clubs history. :sas2:

I've watched a small amount of Greenwood and if he can get some chances, he'll develop into a star. Haven't seen enough of Gomes but some other youth watchers told me he's another one to watch.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I've watched a small amount of Greenwood and if he can get some chances, he'll develop into a star. Haven't seen enough of Gomes but some other youth watchers told me he's another one to watch.

Gomes reminds me of Seedorf, Clarence not Chedric.

Can pass and has :wow: ball control.