Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:whoa: Mason Greenwood and Angel Gomes tho :hubie:
They already top 5 tekkers at the club.

And a successful Man United comes from their youth academy and young players brought into the club. When they neglect that they don't do shyt.

Don't @ me :hubie: United fans check your clubs history. :sas2:
Greenwood looks ready :ohlawd:

Gomes looks good too but he looks to me more of an attacking mid. James Garner who fits the position we need looks like he's least ready to step up.

Also let's see if Ole is actually going to play the youth. He's been talking a good game about "United DNA" but he hasn't given them much chance last season. Remember he went with injured Lingard and Martial over the youth.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Greenwood looks ready :ohlawd:

Gomes looks good too but he looks to me more of an attacking mid. James Garner who fits the position we need looks like he's least ready to step up.

Also let's see if Ole is actually going to play the youth. He's been talking a good game about "United DNA" but he hasn't given them much chance last season. Remember he went with injured Lingard and Martial over the youth.

It's easier to implement them from the start of the season, then when OGS came in and the goal was trying to get top 4.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
So is this Tierney kid more Sheamus Coleman or Callum Chambers?

A Scottish, Celtic fan at my workplace swears Tierney is as good as Andy Robertson. As long as he’s a defensive upgrade over Monreal and Kolasinac, then I’m happy.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A Scottish, Celtic fan at my workplace swears Tierney is as good as Andy Robertson. As long as he’s a defensive upgrade over Monreal and Kolasinac, then I’m happy.

I would say Tierney is the better attacker than Robertson, crossing, I give the edge to Robertson tho. And defending Robertson is better, but Tierney has played as a CB, especially in a 3 man defence. But Robertson got them born at high altitude lungs.