Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Spurs gonna be a problem :wow:

Son - Kane
--- Eriksen---
GLC---- NDOM
---- Winks-----
Rose-- Jan - Toby --- KWP
----Hugo ---

Obvious weakness is RB but we'll control the midfield for majority of the games in the Prem. Fukk it - I'd put Sissoko at RB just for the fukkery :pachaha:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
How we didnt sign dybala. But if we keep eriksen than yeah we gon be a problem. If he resigns than i will forget all about this dybala fiasco

Laid the groundwork for a January deal for Dybala - gives the lawyers 6 months to look into the intricacies of image rights etc - long as Dybala doesn't re-up his contract, I can see us trying again next year. Think Eriksen will leave on a free and will put up some good numbers this season :salute:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm sorry but I still don't see how people still rate Chelski. They lost their best player, can't go get new ones, have a gang of youngsters that haven't really played much in EPL, two inconsistent options up front. An average back line at best and really only two or so true positives in Pedro and Kante.

maybe because they finished 3rd last year?

also youre being a bit disingenuous with those positives there: cho, jorginho, azpilacueta (sp?), rudiger, rlc, kepa, zouma as well as kante would all walk in to man u, arsenal or spurs' starting lineup

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Getting rid of Mustafi and Mkhitaryan gets nearly 15m off the wage bill, +
15-20m transfer fee for each, that's about 45-50m put back on to the books. And that covers this summers transfer business.

And none of the additional wages from the incoming transfers this summer touches that, that is covered from the 30m that left the club over the summer.

Hope you're right with those numbers but I doubt clubs are lining up to those two players.

Last edited: