Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

D@nté

Banned
Daps
Reppin
West Kingston Rockfort West Bank
This is the same logic that got Xhaka Mustafi and Elneny all pay raises and why özil is on 350k . You want to know a good transfer plan go find good defender they are hard to find even pep built his team from the back up.

Fake or No?

It's real 25 mill this year and equal yearly payment for 5 years plus the 2- 6 million we had to pay that super agent for negotiations.

D@nté

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I've
Wolves or Everton or both can/will finish above them. It’s the hope that kills you :francis:
8sH63Kl.jpg
Don't understand how they think buying 3 attacker for over 150 million helps us defending City and Liverpool are going to slap us again

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I've

Don't understand how they think buying 3 attacker for over 150 million helps us defending City and Liverpool are going to slap us again

No Ramsey
No Width

Pepe was needed. Arsenal don't create many chances and were very efficient last year.

Defenders, I don't know who to buy plus Tierney, Bellerin, and Holding coming in. Arsenal gave away the ball too much to be good at defending.

D@nté

Banned
Daps
Reppin
No Ramsey
No Width

Pepe was needed. Arsenal don't create many chances and were very efficient last year.

Defenders, I don't know who to buy plus Tierney, Bellerin, and Holding coming in. Arsenal gave away the ball too much to be good at defending.
Both holding and Bellerin are coming off year long injuries and Tierney has been injured since June so unless we plan on not playing until November we need defender and Pepe is not replacing Ramsey if with was the problem one of Laca or Auba should have been sold.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Love the Pepe signing. I've got Arsenal ahead of Chelsea and UTD.

The problem is it's been 13 years since Arsenal made the UCL final and they're still 4 players away.

They still need an LB, CB, and 2 CMs

D@nté

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Love the Pepe signing. I've got Arsenal ahead of Chelsea and UTD.

The problem is it's been 13 years since Arsenal made the UCL final and they're still 4 players away.

They still need an LB, CB, and 2 CMs
Id put us above united but Chelsea is in crisis and they always come in clutch when that happens. The Pepe signing is just to appease the fans cb and the 2 CMs were far more pressing issues than a winger.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
This is the same logic that got Xhaka Mustafi and Elneny all pay raises and why özil is on 350k . You want to know a good transfer plan go find good defender they are hard to find even pep built his team from the back up. I know when Pepe dosent hit the ground running you'll come here crying picking emery was the dumbest managerial move in history.

Good defenders are hard to find I agree. Nothing wrong with building the attack while looking for defensive help. We needed a winger, we got the best available without breaking our budget. Nothing more to it. if we get Thierney Bellerin and Holding back with Saliba joining next year we can start to build something for the future.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Why would they buy Pepe for 80 million when they have far more pressing issues?
So buy Pepe and 3-4 other top players.

And I’m not sure I’d agree they have more pressing issues. There’s not a lot of goals in that squad. I guess they need a CB too but the attack is meh as well.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
No Ramsey
No Width

I thought Willock looked really good in that role but its preseason. Too early to tell