Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
How was the atmosphere ?

Fabs were really up for it, Mano Menezes let us down with his very defensive starting 11 and terrible decision making in choosing the pk takers.

We’re in the semi finals of the Copa do Brasil, but we’re just above the relegation line in the Brasileirão..there’s still a fighting chance to lift some more silverware this season

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It seem united haven't learned from schweinsteiger/ibra/di maria/Sanchez.

Though lukaku will smash it in a pub league like Serie A.

Literally has nothing that relates to any of them except maybe di maria

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Literally has nothing that relates to any of them except maybe di maria
Going for big name players hasn't worked out for united mate that was my point, especially someone like dybala who doesn't even fit their system like how do you even play him Up front? He’s mediocre on the wings, you don’t want him as a ‘10’ because that restricts Pogba.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Going for big name players hasn't worked out for united mate that was my point, especially someone like dybala who doesn't even fit their system like how do you even play him Up front? He’s mediocre on the wings, you don’t want him as a ‘10’ because that restricts Pogba.

All of those guys were done or close to it besides Angel. Ibra got us a trophy or two at least. Angel never wanted to go to Man U. In his press conference he said they never went away. Dybala is whatever as long as he's netting 210.

I don't know wtf they are going to do with him, and thats an isolated situation.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
@Kunty McPhuck You think Aston Villa are doing a Fulham, buying everyone for the sake of it and not benefiting from it :patrice: since that's part of the reason Aston Villa got relegated in the first place