Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
b23bnlustfd31.png

:ohlawd: They've roped me back in. :mjcry:

giphy.gif

We were nice big bros and let Tottenham have North London for 1 or 2 seasons

We byke to take our crown tho :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Real Question...is Dybala actually great?

He is good, with potential to be great. Last season he had to deal with the C dot effect and Allegri played him all over the place (RW, CAM, Mezz'ala) and he lost a bit of confidence. To me, he isn't a CAM, he's a SS, but who plays with SS nowadays?, those type of players been moved out to the wings.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He is good, with potential to be great. Last season he had to deal with the C dot effect and Allegri played him all over the place (RW, CAM, Mezz'ala) and he lost a bit of confidence. To me, he isn't a CAM, he's a SS, but who plays with SS nowadays?, those type of players been moved out to the wings.

Argentina the land of extinct footballers. They're still giving us players and positions best used in the 90s.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Yeah that's my problem with Dybala. Gifted player, but he plays an antique position in this era. No clue where United would play him in starting XI.