Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Madrid just needs to revamp the midfield.

Looks like Modric and Kroos have lost it. They’ve played a ton of football over the last 5-6 years so it makes sense.

Why did they even sell Llorente? :what:
Perfect backup for Casemiro.
I don't think Kroos has lost it tho. Very technical player, just can't do much when the rest of the team is failing. He'll be good for another 2 or 3 seasons

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Madrid just needs to revamp the midfield.

Looks like Modric and Kroos have lost it. They’ve played a ton of football over the last 5-6 years so it makes sense.

Why did they even sell Llorente? :what:
Perfect backup for Casemiro.
I don't think Kroos has lost it tho. Very technical player, just can't do much when the rest of the team is failing. He'll be good for another 2 or 3 seasons

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Dybala is not going to leave and go to United. The idea is fun - Drake. Just take the 70 something Inter are gonna be at and move on.
Di Marzio is full of shyt but I don't want overrated ass Dybala anyway and Inter is not offering close to 70m.

I hope United doesn't move one inch off of 85m. Remember what bytch ass Inter did when Mourinho wanted Perisic? Martial + 35m :mjlol:

They're doing the same thing with Dzeko, don't want to pay up and I guess they don't want to include a youth player since they got burned with Zaniolo. And then they turn around and don't want to lower asking price for Icardi who they kicked to the curb. And also don't want to sell Icardi to Juve.

Now rumor is they're in for Cavani :heh: No way they can afford his wage.

So fukk them.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I dont get the point in selling him for 30m and apparently wanting to spend about 70m for Lukaku but :manny:

They inserting a buyback clause. So it will basically be a long loan, that they get money for while complying with FFP.

Italians at big clubs don't trust players 21 and under.

:mjpls:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Moise Kean for 30M....that's a steal
Is he an instant starter on that Everton front?
The kid was on a tear late last season. Hope he's given the time to show out in the Premiere League.

I dont get the point in selling him for 30m and apparently wanting to spend about 70m for Lukaku but :manny:
Can someone explain these Italian clubs fascination with Lukaku? Is he better suited to their play style?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Kiki
They inserting a buyback clause. So it will basically be a long loan, that they get money for while complying with FFP.

Italians at big clubs don't trust players 21 and under.

:mjpls:

How do these buyback clauses work, I guess the future buyback fee is already set and agreed

What If the player doesn't want to go back? :lupe: