Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Why am I going to pick players whose careers was while I was still doing backstroke lengths in my father's nut sack?

How many games of Der Bomber and Kaiser have you seen? And I don't want to hear about the 1970 WC games vs England and Italy or the 1974 final vs Holland.

Some of you are sounding like a bunch of hipsters. :scust:
:dead:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt just got real Brehs...
3jqHHbV.png
HtyK2Ke.png

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Why am I going to pick players whose careers was while I was still doing backstroke lengths in my father's nut sack?

How many games of Der Bomber and Kaiser have you seen? And I don't want to hear about the 1970 WC games vs England and Italy or the 1974 final vs Holland.

Ninja you had other players from the 70s and 80s:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

And Beckenbaur is the consensus German GOAT who everyone still knows.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ninja you had other players from the 70s and 80s:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

And Beckenbaur is the consensus German GOAT who everyone still knows.

:dahell:

You talking players who were teens in the late 70's and retired mid to late 90's. Don't be a clown breh, especially when I said players ive seen. Which Baresi, Matthaus and Maradona fit. I don't even know of what other players you talking about.

I don't give a phuck about consensus GOAT shyt of eras that I wasn't alive for. I tip my hat and pay homage, but they weren't playing when I started watching.

Picking players you've hardly/never seen is some follow the sheep shyt. :scust:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

You saw Maradona in his prime?
:jbhmm:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah as if Ronaldo himself is doing alright dude got outscored by a 36 year old, and real was destined to fail their midfield and defence have gotten :flabbynsick:.
ronaldo himself is 34 my guy we really gonna do this. the nicca had RM on his back forever, whilst dodging charges n shyt.

hope you're not a messi fan, there's a reason why he hides on a stacked team. argentina dont win shyt

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You saw Maradona in his prime?
:jbhmm:

You mean lead Napoli to Uefa Cup and then Serie A titles in consecutive seasons and then watch him with a phucked ankle waltz around the Brasil defence, while leading Argentina to their 2nd WC final. All the while :mjlit:

It ain't my fault I'm :flabbynsick:.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You mean lead Napoli to Uefa Cup and then Serie A titles in consecutive seasons and then watch him with a phucked ankle waltz around the Brasil defence, while leading Argentina to their 2nd WC final. All the while :mjlit:

It ain't my fault I'm :flabbynsick:.
nicca was coked out his mind, he didnt feel that shyt.

tenor.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

You talking players who were teens in the late 70's and retired mid to late 90's. Don't be a clown breh, especially when I said players ive seen. Which Baresi, Matthaus and Maradona fit. I don't even know of what other players you talking about.

I don't give a phuck about consensus GOAT shyt of eras that I wasn't alive for. I tip my hat and pay homage, but they weren't playing when I started watching.

Picking players you've hardly/never seen is some follow the sheep shyt. :scust:
Alright. It’s really not that serious.:gucci: