Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
show em breh

So to make this a bit harder, instead of throwing a bunch of names together and making it look like some 1-2-4-5-2-1-3 formation :skip: I picked players playing in their natural positions/positions I've seen them play for their countries and formations associated with the countries. Thats why certain names are missing out.

My-All-time-Dutch-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Germany-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

France-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Italy-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Italy-2-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Spain-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Portugal-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Brasil-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Argentina-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Yugoslavia-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

England-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
So to make this a bit harder, instead of throwing a bunch of names together and making it look like some 1-2-4-5-2-1-3 formation :skip: I picked players playing in their natural positions/positions I've seen them play for their countries and formations associated with the countries. Thats why certain names are missing out.

My-All-time-Dutch-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Germany-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

France-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Italy-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Italy-2-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Spain-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Portugal-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Brasil-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Argentina-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

Yugoslavia-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

England-formation-tactics.png
[/url]

I want to believe its only for people you've actually watched play? :patrice:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, if Messi and Maradona were both on the same Argentine team, who do you think gets the Dybala treatment? ie.very good, but can't play with the other :jbhmm:

Messi would try get Maradona benched, but after some shyt results Maradona would boss up on him and Messi would never play for Argentina again.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck you got one for USA, Mexico, Ghana, Ivory Coast, or Nigeria?

If you don't it's cool, I ain't trying to make you work on a Sunday :whoa:

Ivory Coast and Nigeria would be easier, would have to really think about the FB positions tho :patrice:. Ghana would be a combo of 06/10 world cup teams. Ideally would put in Pele and Yeboah in, but I only saw their club careers and not international careers.

USA and Mexico would have to go thru their various squads since 90. Reyna, Ramos, Wynalda, Wegerle, Luis Garcia, Garcia Aspe, Campos :skip: are the only names that automatically come to mind from them times and I know I'm forgetting a few others.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:wtb:

I'm :flabbynsick:, of course I've seen them all play. :birdman:

Yeah that Yugoslavia team is looking pretty suspect.

No Susic, Dzajic, Savicevic :hubie:

Edit: Savicevic is there

No Beckenbauer in the German team too, no Gerd Muller too..I think every countries top scorer has to be in any all time XI

You couldn't make space for my boy Torres in spain too? :mjcry:
Also Alonso/Busquets over Senna

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Messi would try get Maradona benched, but after some shyt results Maradona would boss up on him and Messi would never play for Argentina again.

It'll be messi coming off another 50 goal season...they'll prolly throw Maradona at rb if they have to

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Ghana would be a combo of 06/10 world cup teams. Ideally would put in Pele and Yeboah in, but I only saw their club careers and not international careers.

Richard Kingston will be the goal keeper..cant really put together a backline since they always seem to call up new people for that role.

The only people that will be on everyone's team will be Kingston, Pele, Asamoah Gyan and Essien (based off his Chelsea career alone) and maybe Muntari