Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:mjlol:

Palmieri told ESPN Brazil : "On the WhatsApp group, the last move there was Hazard’s farewell.

"He said goodbye to the boys and such, since then, we don’t know anything else. It’s weird.

"He sent a ‘thank you, I love you guys’, and then it showed ‘Eden Hazard left the group’.

"I said damn, he really left."

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I’m in Toronto right now. My ESPN+ account isn’t working and I can’t find the channel these Canadian pricks put the Copa America on.

I just wanted to watch the game and crash. Instead I’m sitting here watching some French talk show :thiagofacepalm:
TSN2 bro, or you can wait until 10:30 and watch Canada wash Mexico on TSN3:mjgrin:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
spoken like someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

Pirlo was :trash: that season and was generally a liability on defense and he sure wasn't better than Pogba in attack.:dead:

but go ahead and get your daps
You’re right he’s been amazing at United. Amazing player :mjlol: a leader.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You’re right he’s been amazing at United. Amazing player :mjlol: a leader.
don't move the goal post, you tried to say that Pirlo was making him look good. And I called you out on your ignorance. What evidence do you have that supports your awful football take? :jbhmm: You kids have got to cut you coat to your measurement and don't speak on things you are clueless about.

Pogba is going to Madrid to win champions leagues to add to his trophy case, meanwhile United are gonna struggle to attract Ligue 1 midtable players
:hubie:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
don't move the goal post, you tried to say that Pirlo was making him look good. And I called you out on your ignorance. What evidence do you have that supports your awful football take? :jbhmm: You kids have got to cut you coat to your measurement and don't speak on things you are clueless about.

Pogba is going to Madrid to win champions leagues to add to his trophy case, meanwhile United are gonna struggle to attract Ligue 1 midtable players
:hubie:
Pogba is an overrated, self serving and ultimately limited player. His time at United exposed that but you bought in so whatever. I’m sure he’ll do well at a team that papers over his many limitations

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Pogba is an overrated, self serving and ultimately limited player. His time at United exposed that but you bought in so whatever. I’m sure he’ll do well at a team that papers over his many limitations
how can someone be overrated when most people claim they don't rate the player? I've literally been hearing Pogba is overrated since at Juve. All I ever seen people see most people say about him is he's a show pony who only dabs. So which majority group of people are overrating him?
you all over the place

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Otamendi should thank every god he knows for Armani saving that pen

He is really a bum isnt he, just the absolute worst

Argentina were so lucky to be gifted that penalty

Bruhs I saw Brazilians wearing the Argentina jersey celebrating Paraguay’s goal live at the Mineirão

:banderas:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Pogba is just a 4 time Serie A winner, 2 time Italian Cup winner, League Cup and Europa League winner at United. Oh and also a World Cup winner :jbhmm:

A limited player that managed to score 16 goals and have 11 assists from midfield with trash all around him :jbhmm:

Exposed so much that he was voted into Team of the Season by his peers while United finished 6th :jbhmm:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

Swap out Pogba for Sanchez and you might have a point in fact you know what beak down his actual limitations for me.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sooner or later in a penalty shootout a keeper is gonna get a second yellow for stepping 5 inches in front of the line. :snoop:

What a galactically stupid rule. BTW there's gonna be VAR in AFCON so the fukkery has only just begun.
ahh man :russ: african style arguing and VAR is gonna be an interesting combo :lolbron:

Last edited: