• Total voters

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
28 DAYS. This doesn't get you geeked you have no pulse

:ohhh::blessed::blessed::gladbron::lupe::myman:

If this fight happened next year i would be hyped. I don't think Canelo had enough big fights to warrant this. Might be Trinidad vs Vargas all over again.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
How??

Right here in this thread.. you post nothing about Canelo/Mayweather..

Instead

you're obsessed with me breh its pretty sad..
Nobody even talking about pacquiao..
As far as sonning you... just the other day when I showed to you and the rest of the Floydie stans how he ducked Martinez by trying to hide behind Andre Dirrell when Martinez was calling
him out :ooh: :umad:

I know burrito appreciate you faggit nikkas continuing to derail the thread though.. keep
focusing on Black_Jesus

:steviej:

:what:

Thats exactly what i mean, check the thread - you posted some dumb shyt which I checked your retarded ass on - to which you continued to :troll: on, even after acknowledging you were fukkin up. You actually are retarded man, so fair play. As far as my input in this thread to begin with, im giving your philipino ass some life advice - avoid them ass whoopings kid, you gonna end up like your boy :deadmanny:

Btw, seeing as you brought up that thread from the otherday - why didnt you respond to why Pac openly ducked Martinez after he said he'd come to 150 for him? (Which Team Pac wanted . .)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:what:

Thats exactly what i mean, check the thread - you posted some dumb shyt which I checked your retarded ass on - to which you continued to :troll: on, even after acknowledging you were fukkin up. You actually are retarded man, so fair play. As far as my input in this thread to begin with, im giving your philipino ass some life advice - avoid them ass whoopings kid, you gonna end up like your boy :deadmanny:

Btw, seeing as you brought up that thread from the otherday - why didnt you respond to why Pac openly ducked Martinez after he said he'd come to 150 for him? (Which Team Pac wanted . .)
:childplease:
You didn't check shyt faggit... you just attempted to derail a Floyd/Khan thread where I was sonning you about Floyd ducking Sergio by trying to change the subject to Pacquiao... JUST LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO DO IN THIS THREAD.. still can't help but talk about Pacquiao :damn: you worse than Skip b:skip:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Canelo's gonna take a beating that may ruin him, I guarantee Floyd hasn't been this sharp in a few fights. I do think canelo will catch wreck for a round or two before floyd adjusts, but it's looking like a brutal UD imo

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:childplease:
You didn't check shyt faggit... you just attempted to derail a Floyd/Khan thread where I was sonning you about Floyd ducking Sergio by trying to change the subject to Pacquiao... JUST LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO DO IN THIS THREAD.. still can't help but talk about Pacquiao :damn: you worse than Skip b:skip:

:what: Can you read?

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I think he's actually gonna be really good at Middleweight. Him cutting weight won't be an issue and I think his power and speed for that weight will suit him fine.
way too small. canelo is a natural welterweight with muscles for no reason as it is already. if he moves up its going to be like when shane went to 154 to fight guys like winky wright who he had no business trying to fight

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i meant shane not belonging at 154. a lot of these guys in my opinion dont blong at the weights they are at but theyre there for the money so i understand in a way. but guys like canelo dont belong at middleweight for any reason the same way jeff lacy never really belonged at 168

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
like a lot of fighters he wanted to add more muscle to his natural body. shane put a lot of muscle on body but his best weight was 135 a perfect little machine but he fell in love with his muscles and wanted to keep going all the way to 154. in my opinion fighters shouldnt do this to themselves. they should stay at their best natural weights.