• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/37540473/highlight/399621

Floyd is locked in, looking razor sharp, and super fast

It's not that we really want to do discredit Canelo, as he is a fine fighter in his own right, it is just that a vast majority thinks that it is a bout between Floyd and Father Time and that as long as father time doesn't strike, it doesn't matter what the other person across the ring is going to do, who he is, etc... They will have their moments of success but Floyd is just, for lack of a better word, Floyd. Time and time again, he takes away everything that you do good and the fight starts to follow a script. How many fighters do you know has an actual script to a fight? That is sheer dominance. Right land landing at will in the second round? Welp, Floyd has him figured out, time to watch ten more rounds of masterclass boxing. In this case, add in the fact that he is fighting so soon....I'll be disappointed if Floyd doesn't dominate Canelo.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It's not that we really want to do discredit Canelo, as he is a fine fighter in his own right, it is just that a vast majority thinks that it is a bout between Floyd and Father Time and that as long as father time doesn't strike, it doesn't matter what the other person across the ring is going to do, who he is, etc... They will have their moments of success but Floyd is just, for lack of a better word, Floyd. Time and time again, he takes away everything that you do good and the fight starts to follow a script. How many fighters do you know has an actual script to a fight? That is sheer dominance. Right land landing at will in the second round? Welp, Floyd has him figured out, time to watch ten more rounds of masterclass boxing. In this case, add in the fact that he is fighting so soon....I'll be disappointed if Floyd doesn't dominate Canelo.
Only thing that i would add is that floyd looks less dominate in the 154 realm, that makes it more of a want to see what happens.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Only thing that i would add is that floyd looks less dominate in the 154 realm, that makes it more of a want to see what happens.

I honestly believe that is because of how Roger trained him. For quite some time, we were told that his legs were gone. He was bouncing around very well against Guerrero. I truly believe that this form of Floyd with dad in his corner is much better than Roger for a fight like this.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly believe that is because of how Roger trained him. For quite some time, we were told that his legs were gone. He was bouncing around very well against Guerrero. I truly believe that this form of Floyd with dad in his corner is much better than Roger for a fight like this.

True
He still at his best at 147 tho
He's a small guy

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I JUST watched Canello fight against Trout...

Canello is going to get beat up bad. He tires quickly too. Dude was gassed by the 6th against Trout.
He has a punchers chance but I really dont think he can get to Mayweather at all.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i have a feeling he is going to the body to slow him down.
A few body jabs to fold him early and a few straights to the stomach around 3 and 4 and Canelo energy would be completely sapped, people sleeps on Floyd body work and power, look below in in the video of round 8(46:34) to see how easily Floyd could easily break down a very game fighter over the course of one round sitting down on his shots and delivering them thudding body blows

Guerrero is a G also, standing tall made me a fan for life:salute:

Last edited:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
A few body jabs to fold him early and a few straights to the stomach around 3 and 4 and Canelo energy would be completely sapped, people sleeps on Floyd body work and power, look below in in the video of round 8(46:34) to see how easily Floyd could easily break down a very game fighter over the course of one round sitting down on his shots and delivering them thudding body blows

Guerrero is a G also, standing tall made me a fan for life:salute:

:banderas: The stanning is on epic levels. Jesus Christ :heh: It was Robert Guerrero.....Robert....Guerrero.