• CANELO BY KO

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Canelo weighed 153 at the weigh in for Trout but 152 is going to have him like a zombie against Floyd? :comeon:

As crazy as it sounds, when getting down to those crucial pounds to be cut, a pound and a half can be brutal. We'll see with Canelo, but I won't be overly shocked if he has some trouble down the stretch.

If I'm him though and I'm a week out and I see it's gonna be a problem, I simply wouldn't make weight and pay the penalty unless Floyd has it where the fight would be called off (which I doubt).

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
As crazy as it sounds, when getting down to those crucial pounds to be cut, a pound and a half can be brutal. We'll see with Canelo, but I won't be overly shocked if he has some trouble down the stretch.

If I'm him though and I'm a week out and I see it's gonna be a problem, I simply wouldn't make weight and pay the penalty unless Floyd has it where the fight would be called off (which I doubt).
Canelo doesnt have the bank to simply pay a penalty, not to mention that Floyd already disciplined him for pulling out the Guerrero card by making him take a catch, there is no way Floyd allows Canelo to dictate anything, he overweight, he's gonna have to go into the sauna

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I want Canelo to come in 154, so that people can have their day in the sun, saying that this is payback for Floyd doing this to JMM, and then the next day, after Floyd wins big, people can not say shyt about a catchweight because those two pounds wouldn't have made a difference. Last fight that Floyd had himself weighed on fight night was against Victor Ortiz and he was 150 while Victor was 164 and it looks like Victor hits pretty hard.

However, this just shows that he's fighting in a division he shouldn't be at. He should be at 160 but once he goes there, his body build will be his worst enemy.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Canelo doesnt have the bank to simply pay a penalty, not to mention that Floyd already disciplined him for pulling out the Guerrero card by making him take a catch, there is no way Floyd allows Canelo to dictate anything, he overweight, he's gonna have to go into the sauna

Canelo is getting paid close to $15 Million for this fight and believe me, the kid ain't living on the street. If Canelo doesn't make weight, they'll more than likely strip him of the WBC title and the fight will still be for the title(s) but only Floyd can win the titles, not Canelo if he wins. If there isn't any re-hydration clause and or overweight stipulations that would cancel the fight, then all Canelo's gotta do is pay a fee which will only 6 figures at most. Floyd doesn't have the pull to completely cancel the fight.

With that being said, I think he's going to make weight.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Mayweather by decision, I don't see mayweather knocking canelo out and I don't see canelo out boxing floyd.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I want Canelo to come in 154, so that people can have their day in the sun, saying that this is payback for Floyd doing this to JMM, and then the next day, after Floyd wins big, people can not say shyt about a catchweight because those two pounds wouldn't have made a difference. Last fight that Floyd had himself weighed on fight night was against Victor Ortiz and he was 150 while Victor was 164 and it looks like Victor hits pretty hard.

However, this just shows that he's fighting in a division he shouldn't be at. He should be at 160 but once he goes there, his body build will be his worst enemy.

I think he's actually gonna be really good at Middleweight. Him cutting weight won't be an issue and I think his power and speed for that weight will suit him fine.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

I'm not derailing anything actually YOU'RE derailing the thread right now though... your 45 year old ass is really catching feelings over a nikka posting about Mayweather in thread titled Mayweather vs Alvarez??

Why are you asking if I'm Philipino?? Because Pacquiao is Philipino??

What does Pacquiao have to do with this thread??

I'm in here talking about the upcoming fight then @ChocolateGiddyUp random brings up some shyt I said a year ago that has nothing to do with anything relevant to the thread.. but he not bringing bullshyt into the thread??, right?:youngsabo:

Then you got this faggit @merklman who for no reason is trying to antagonize and start a back an forth about shyt that has nothing to do with the thread. Just a bytch I sonned back on sohh who isn't able to let go... But he not bringing bullshyt to this thread either?? Right :youngsabo:

How bout in any other threads that I post in that has nothing to do with Pac or Floyd, yet Pac or Floyd is always brought up for no reason by the same people desperately trying to counter argue something I say?

Since my post obviously got you feeling emotional, how about you have some common sense and hit that ignore button and stop bytching.. wit your old ass :skip:
You a straight clown :russ:

How am I starting random back and forth trying to antagonize? I respond to bullshyt you try to pass off as facts, school you in the process - and generally you have no response. . .yet later on you still post the same bullshyt trying to claim it is fact :yeshrug:
Show me where you sonned me lol :childplease: . You and your alias's were taking as many L's on SOHH as you are here :skip: (:deadmanny:)

You get sonned in pretty much every discussion you have on these forums, its sad :to: :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You a straight clown :russ:

How am I starting random back and forth trying to antagonize? I respond to bullshyt you try to pass off as facts, school you in the process - and generally you have no response. . .yet later on you still post the same bullshyt trying to claim it is fact :yeshrug:
Show me where you sonned me lol :childplease: . You and your alias's were taking as many L's on SOHH as you are here :skip: (:deadmanny:)

You get sonned in pretty much every discussion you have on these forums, its sad :to: :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

How??

Right here in this thread.. you post nothing about Canelo/Mayweather..

Instead

"You're pathetic blah blah blah theres more to life than :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny:..."
you're obsessed with me breh its pretty sad..
Nobody even talking about pacquiao..

As far as sonning you... just the other day when I showed to you and the rest of the Floydie stans how he ducked Martinez by trying to hide behind Andre Dirrell when Martinez was calling
him out :ooh: :umad:

I know burrito appreciate you faggit nikkas continuing to derail the thread though.. keep
focusing on Black_Jesus

:steviej:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
And you dont feel the same way about @Black_Jesus?

nah not really my breh.. @Black_Jesus .pac stanning outside..doesn't post anything about boxing that makes me think "damn this nikka doesn't know shyt about boxing"..not so much with @Master Teacher lol @Skip b just posts alot of stupid troll shyt with no kinda substance most of the time....he made himself a target:leostare:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
nah not really my breh.. @Black_Jesus .pac stanning outside..doesn't post anything about boxing that makes me think "damn this nikka doesn't know shyt about boxing"..not so much with @Master Teacher lol @Skip b just posts alot of stupid troll shyt with no kinda substance most of the time....he made himself a target:leostare:

PAC stanning aside? 95% of his posts are PAC stanning and anti- Floyd.:russ:

Eh...we feel the way we feel:yeshrug:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
that we do..anyways to keep in spirit of the thread title topic...how do you think this fight will play out?

Floyd needs to be VERY careful in this fight. He needs to use the same defensive fight plan he had vs. Ghost, using footwork and staying off of the ropes. He needs to be careful ducking after throwing those straight rights because Canelo throws great combos. I think Floyd will control the fight as usual but I can see Canelo catching Floyd with an excellent flurry. I think he will surprise Floyd. Canelo is dangerous regardless of what people are saying.