Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:childplease:

all i did was give MY OPINION on this fight and his fight with oscar... what exactly is your issue with what I posted?? what was bullshyt??

It has nothing to do with your opinion on this fight or Floyd fight with Oscar, wtf are you talking about? It's not not all about Floyd, is that all the fukk you can talk about? I'm talking about you posts as a whole, you bring no substance just bullshyt. You don't "son" anybody and you didn't "son" anybody back at the sloppy site, so stop niqqa, stop. Niqqa I'm saying, stop derailing threads into dumb shyt.

Are you really a Filipino trying to act Black? Come on, really?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It has nothing to do with your opinion on this fight or Floyd fight with Oscar, wtf are you talking about? It's not not all about Floyd, is that all the fukk you can talk about? I'm talking about you posts as a whole, you bring no substance just bullshyt. You don't "son" anybody and you didn't "son" anybody back at the sloppy site, so stop niqqa, stop. Niqqa I'm saying, stop derailing threads into dumb shyt.

funny breh...thats the same way i feel when i read posts from @Skip b or @Master Teacher :russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It has nothing to do wth your opinion on this fight or Floyd fight with Oscar, wtf are you talking about? It's not not all about Floyd, is that all the fukk you can talk about? I'm talking about you posts as a whole, you bring no substance just bullshyt. You don't "son" anybody and you didn't "son" anybody back at the sloppy site, so stop niqqa, stop. Niqqa I'm saying, stop derailing threads into dumb shyt.

I'm not derailing anything actually YOU'RE derailing the thread right now though... your 45 year old ass is really catching feelings over a nikka posting about Mayweather in thread titled Mayweather vs Alvarez??

Why are you asking if I'm Philipino?? Because Pacquiao is Philipino??

What does Pacquiao have to do with this thread??

I'm in here talking about the upcoming fight then @ChocolateGiddyUp random brings up some shyt I said a year ago that has nothing to do with anything relevant to the thread.. but he not bringing bullshyt into the thread??, right?:youngsabo:

Then you got this faggit @merklman who for no reason is trying to antagonize and start a back an forth about shyt that has nothing to do with the thread. Just a bytch I sonned back on sohh who isn't able to let go... But he not bringing bullshyt to this thread either?? Right :youngsabo:

How bout in any other threads that I post in that has nothing to do with Pac or Floyd, yet Pac or Floyd is always brought up for no reason by the same people desperately trying to counter argue something I say?

Since my post obviously got you feeling emotional, how about you have some common sense and hit that ignore button and stop bytching.. wit your old ass :skip:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

I'm not derailing anything actually YOU'RE derailing the thread right now though... your 45 year old ass is really catching feelings over a nikka posting about Mayweather in thread titled Mayweather vs Alvarez??

Why are you asking if I'm Philipino?? Because Pacquiao is Philipino??

What does Pacquiao have to do with this thread??

I'm in here talking about the upcoming fight then @ChocolateGiddyUp random brings up some shyt I said a year ago that has nothing to do with anything relevant to the thread.. but he not bringing bullshyt into the thread??, right?:youngsabo:

Then you got this faggit @merklman who for no reason is trying to antagonize and start a back an forth about shyt that has nothing to do with the thread. Just a bytch I sonned back on sohh who isn't able to let go... But he not bringing bullshyt to this thread either?? Right :youngsabo:

How bout in any other threads that I post in that has nothing to do with Pac or Floyd, yet Pac or Floyd is always brought up for no reason by the same people desperately trying to counter argue something I say?

Since my post obviously got you feeling emotional, how about you have some common sense and hit that ignore button and stop bytching.. wit your old ass :skip:

And this is the puccy shytI'm talking about. Im asking about you being Filipino because the poster alluded to you being one, where did I talk about Manny? Clown ass niqqa. You're not even smart enough to understand what I'm talking about. I'm talking about your bytchass style of posting and her you are AGAIN bringing upFloyd Mayweather. Breh I've been ignoring your corny ass without a button, but I had to give you MY OPINION about your wack ass posting.. Now save all of that slick talk because you can't back it up over the net. Unless you want to meet up in a gym so I could actually SHOW you how old and emotional I am :ohhh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And this is the puccy shytI'm talking about. Im asking about you being Filipino because the poster alluded to you being one, where did I talk about Manny? Clown ass niqqa. You're not even smart enough to understand what I'm talking about. I'm talking about your bytchass style of posting and her you are AGAIN bringing upFloyd Mayweather. Breh I've been ignoring your corny ass without a button, but I had to give you MY OPINION about your wack ass posting.. Now save all of that slick talk because you can't back it up over the net. Unless you want to meet up in a gym so I could actually SHOW you how old and emotional I am :ohhh:

All I understand right now Is this a Floyd Mayweather thread that Black_Jesus didn't create and :umad: because I'm talking about Floyd..

Why you derailing Burrito thread though, you coulda made your own thread to address me or sent a PM ho3 ass nikka

You love my posting style... talking about you been silent ignoring me since SOHH:skip:

So why you crawling out the closet now to address Black_Jesus.. you coulda just kept ignoring me DUMMY..

talking bout see you in a gym :childplease:
What you got to show me old man?? WHO ARE YOU?? I dont give a fukk if you live or die...I will :pacspit: on you fukk boy

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How does Canelo deal with a C Class fighters shoulder roll

Tyner got skills, but Floydie not gonna throw any combinations like that.. even when the opportunity presents itself.. he too scary.. his objective is to frustrate with potshots and not risk getting hurt.. he won't risk getting hit like Tyner was

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Tyner got skills, but Floydie not gonna throw any combinations like that.. even when the opportunity presents itself.. he too scary.. his objective is to frustrate and not to hurt.. he won't risk getting hit like Tyner was
:snoop:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no excuses but canelo look drained already and he still got like 12 lbs left to shed