• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
if floyd trys to chill on the ropes like he likes to do in alot of his fights....

tumblr_magjp3spuI1rrwwgco1_400.gif

:patrice:

tumblr_mgj3pjRotR1s2j1gao1_400.gif

:whew:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
.[/quote]
:pachaha::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

You're pretty pathetic lol, theres more to life than :deadmanny::deadmanny:

:pachaha:
what's pathetic is how you stay on my dikk in every boxing thread... you want my attention that bad :what: theres more to life

Me about to get into an altercation has little to do with :deadmanny: it has to do with my nikka
deliberately trying to piss me off knowing I just
lost money in that fight

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
what's pathetic is how you stay on my dikk in every boxing thread... you want my attention that bad :what: theres more to life

Me about to get into an altercation has little to do with :deadmanny: it has to do with my nikka
deliberately trying to piss me off knowing I just
lost money in that fight[/quote]

:russ: Nah, i school you on the BS you spew on these boxing threads - and most of the time you take that L :shaq:

And LOL @ a phillipino clown like you tryna get in an "altercation" :stopitslime:

You saved yourself an asswhooping kid, btw check this out ----:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Floyd beat Oscar 8-4 easily that was a create some drama scoring in case a rematch was to be made. You know Mexicans always think their fighters get screwed hell some idiots I watched the Guerrero fight with think he won the fight. :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
@merkleman

i been sonning you since the sohh days and you been feeling some type of way ever since.. like a scorned bytch.. i shouldn't even respond to you, but i know you cant get through your day without that little daily dose of attention :skip:

:pachaha: sonned me? little phillipino boy trying to act black on the internet? :snoop:

However, if it makes you feel a little better, you go with it kid (:deadmanny:)

:ld:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
if floyd trys to chill on the ropes like he likes to do in alot of his fights....

tumblr_mgj3pjRotR1s2j1gao1_400.gif
mayweather-jr-cotto-fight-floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-miguel-cotto-2079179023.jpg

floyd stands sideways and puts his shoulder into the opponents chest which means that fighters cant work both sides of the body with both hands like canelo was doing there against lopez. by standing sideways like this one half of floyd's body is his back, which is illegal to punch, the other side, the only legal side to hit, is completely covered by floyd's arms. standing sideways also puts his liver (on the lower right hand side under his right arm in this picture) behind him vs standing squared up like josesito lopez which puts the liver beside him, on the side of his body, instead of behind him. floyd's body is almost impossible to hit.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like anytime Mayweather is in a fight they refer to it as "Fight of the Decade"

You think this is bigger than him against Manny?