• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Floyd bout to get worked... I'm telling yall Floyd fukked up... he shoulda played it safe and fought Devon.. We all know that's what he really wanted :skip:
If he didn't fight Canelo now, he would've had to in a years time which would've been even more of a problem.

Dude straight.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If he didn't fight Canelo now, he would've had to in a years time which would've been even more of a problem.

Dude straight.

Anything could happen in a year though....and that's Floydie's angle :youngsabo:

He didn't plan on going back to 154..

He was gonna stay and fight Devon..Garcia or Lucas..Kahn..maybe Bradley or(if he leaves TR)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this fight means nothing to me. this is only happening because mayweather-guerrero didnt do well on PPV and showtime told that nikka they needed to recoup and then some which means only high profile. canelo is not ready for this. all this is is an easy payday. shelling out dough only to see king lucas become the man at 140 and to see my nikka molina become champ finally :myman:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
760943986.gif

:whew:
Say breh, what's the difference between Austin Trout and Floyd? Besides, hand speed, accuracy, timing, footwork, stamina, and well everything except power?