• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If Swift gets that work there won't be no excuses N it'll still be #swiftset :smugbiden:

One things for sure I wont be in here:sadbron:calling Matthysse racial slurs N claiming he cheated...like somebody did on that fateful night of:deadmanny:

:steviej:

:umad:

I was pretty hot that night... you Floyd stans take shyt talking to an epic level and I had a moment. so close to being banned from the coli that night too. almost got in a fight with a co worker(floyd stan) next day too

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh.. you went from 9-3 to a draw...
Have some confidence in your prediction :skip:
:russ: breh the secret to successful boxing betting is to evaluate possible results basef on factors. im betting on floyd winning any type of decision. the draw is the insurance bet due to me foreseeing some possible fukkery

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Late round ko or tko for Floyd . Canelo gets gassed to easy
Floyd is great at wearing guys down that combo is gonna get Canelo fukked up I could see Floyd start battering Canelo early it won't take much to figur Saul's style out.
Factor is Canelo never seeing somebody as fast , accurate as Floyd or arguably as powerful im thinking late 9 to 11 the round stoppage

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Late round ko or tko for Floyd . Canelo gets gassed to easy
Floyd is great at wearing guys down that combo is gonna get Canelo fukked up I could see Floyd start battering Canelo early it won't take much to figur Saul's style out.
Factor is Canelo never seeing somebody as fast , accurate as Floyd or arguably as powerful im thinking late 9 to 11 the round stoppage

Considering Floyd has 3 KO's at Welterweight in close to 10 years (one of them a well deserved cheap shot), I think Alvarez would have to have the chin of Amir Khan to get KO'd and I'll say right now that he doesn't. Canelo being gassed doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna look like the Walking Dead. Floyd is fine walking away with a decision.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Considering Floyd has 3 KO's at Welterweight in close to 10 years (one of them a well deserved cheap shot), I think Alvarez would have to have the chin of Amir Khan to get KO'd and I'll say right now that he doesn't. Canelo being gassed doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna look like the Walking Dead. Floyd is fine walking away with a decision.

We shall see

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Keep in mind guys is that Canelo hired a nutritionist for the first time, he would eat hamburgers and stuff.