• Total voters

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just watched Canelo/Trout on show time.

If y'all think this 5 round fighting, B-level defense, lunging carrot top beating Mayweather y'all don't know shyt about boxing:camby:

I almost fell for the hype thinking it would be a challenge:whew:
It's C defense at best against a fighter who has wicked handspeed.
Pat...the casuals will fall off like they always do

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Don't get it fukked up. Don't think it will be a easy fight but if dude fights 30 sec of each round like he been doing he will.

I'm just saying if yell going to hype him up like that and/If he takes his L you better give Floyd super simp ass credit.

:wow:nikka is the ultimate trick. I was thoroughly disgusted at that last 24/7.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Don't get it fukked up. Don't think it will be a easy fight but if dude fights 30 sec of each round like he been doing he will.

I'm just saying if yell going to hype him up like that and/If he takes his L you better give Floyd super simp ass credit.

:wow:nikka is the ultimate trick. I was thoroughly disgusted at that last 24/7.

:russ: tell us how you really feel about this tricking ass nikka breh?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
ice you've been quite active in these floyd related threads in the ring..hopefully your enthusiasm carries over to the rest of the fights this year..the non floyd fights when this shyt is all over next week..i wanna see these same contributions and comments for other fighters that you give floyd

I know I'm guilty of the same ish. I just don't have time to watch or follow boxing like I used to. Life changed breh:snoop:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i consider canelo a long time steroid user also but not floyd. floyd at i believe 36 ha put on more muscle and got more cut and his abs are popping out a lot more at his age testosterone is already declining to be in the best looking shape of his career at the end of his career doesnt make sense without steroids. put two and two together. but at least he levels the playing field for himself with a fighter who i think has been roiding for quite a few fights

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Just watched Canelo/Trout on show time.

If y'all think this 5 round fighting, B-level defense, lunging carrot top beating Mayweather y'all don't know shyt about boxing:camby:

I almost fell for the hype thinking it would be a challenge:whew:
Truthfully im on the fence of buying this shyt, Canelo hasnt proved shyt his whole career proven average and mediocre over and over, the only fight he looked superhuman was the lil Lopez and he was taking a ass whipping before the ref prematurely stopped it

Fight is a sham, I can't:whoa:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
no fighter fights 3 minutes of every round. thats impossible over a 12 round fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
no fighter fights 3 minutes of every round. thats impossible over a 12 round fight.
I could roll out the bed from months off and put in 5 good rounds without sucking wind after 2, Butterbean has better stamina breh.................

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I could roll out the bed from months off and put in 5 good rounds without sucking wind after 2, Butterbean has better stamina breh.................

:usure:

How long have you been watching boxing?

dunno.

but why are people criticizing canelo for not fighting for the whole round? hbo trash commentators said the same shyt about james toney. i dont know what people expect top see :dwillhuh:

non stop punching for 12 rounds? :dwillhuh:

nikkas think everyone has to fight like henry armstrong? :dwillhuh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Truthfully im on the fence of buying this shyt, Canelo hasnt proved shyt his whole career proven average and mediocre over and over, the only fight he looked superhuman was the lil Lopez and he was taking a ass whipping before the ref prematurely stopped it

Fight is a sham, I can't:whoa:

Josesito was giving him that work.