• CANELO BY KO

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

dude came through with a very in depth thorough opinion of why he thinks canelo will win...gotta respect that. I do think people are under estimating canelo big time in this fight. we gotta remember canelo has been improving greatly with every single fight. and I expect the same to happen with this one. if floyd can dominate canelo I think it'll be the biggest win of his career. but imo, this is gonna be a tough ass fight for floyd. if he wins I think it'll be close on the cards. 115-113 type shyt. realistically, canelo has all the tools to pull of the upset. but now we're gonna see if he has the intelligence. I think that will be the biggest factor here. we know floyd can make adjustments on the fly...when canelos plan A falls through, will he be able to adjust to that. that's why most guys do well vs floyd in the first few rounds and then get dominated. once floyd adjusts they have no plan B. if canelo doesn't have multiple plan of attacks ready, it'll be a long night for him.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Great analysis by this guy. I commend him for breaking down what Canelo has to do against Mayweather in the fight. But at the same time the thing he didn t address is Canelo's conditioning issues within later rounds and his ability to adjust. The strategy of Canelo coming out the gate and attacking Floyd is the wrong strategy and so many levels. Secondly once Floyd see's what you have in the first couple of rounds he will than make the proper adjustments. Case in point, Floyd exposed Guerro by making the proper adjustments in the fight that Guerro couldn't adapt to. Thus bringing out old habits, such as basic combinations and punches that Floyd saw coming a mile away. This will be the same exact that that will happen against Canelo except that his conditioning will put him at an even more vulnerable state.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Showtime puts on a terrible show.

There main concern should be upending the 24/7 franchise and what HBO Boxing has done to reel the viewer in and taking advantage of the Love/hate dynamic with King Floyd. 24/7 was just so much better than this all access garbage. The narration, the camera angles, everything. Not to mention, they basically just took the blueprint, and copy/pasted. There is nothing original about it, nor does it do a good job of promoting the card at all.

Boo.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel where Rashad is coming from. I give Canelo a better chance than most. I still feel that Mayweather will grind out a tough fight. I think the catchweight is an advantage. I'm not high on fighters draining themselves.

Floyd smashing all his female employees, I'd do the same thing. Why party & go out when you got all those hoes at the house.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Showtime puts on a terrible show.

There main concern should be upending the 24/7 franchise and what HBO Boxing has done to reel the viewer in and taking advantage of the Love/hate dynamic with King Floyd. 24/7 was just so much better than this all access garbage. The narration, the camera angles, everything. Not to mention, they basically just took the blueprint, and copy/pasted. There is nothing original about it, nor does it do a good job of promoting the card at all.

Boo.

Also to add concerning showtime:

No Airplay on the undercard which has "Fight of the Year" implications and could have been a pay-per-view by itself, featuring arguably the funniest personality in boxing: Angel Garcia

:what:
No Airtime for Roger and his catchphrases: "Canelo gonna get his ass whooped" , and "See its like this: Most people don't know shyt about boxing"

No Slot-time for my Man Floyd Joy and one of his poems

Showtime is fukking garbage. Floyd musta really dug deep into their budget. :salute: Can't be mad at that, but separate yourself from HBO and sell the fukking fight.

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
My friend sent me a MTO link (I know I know :whoa:) talking about Floyd getting dropped in sparring cuz of these hoes :sadcam:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Do you believe Floyd has never ever been dropped in sparring?
I beileve hes been dropped before, but please believe if Floyd got dropped no fukking Mediafakeout wouldnt be the first place you hear it, just look at the Broner situation recently....

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
dude came through with a very in depth thorough opinion of why he thinks canelo will win...gotta respect that. I do think people are under estimating canelo big time in this fight. we gotta remember canelo has been improving greatly with every single fight. and I expect the same to happen with this one. if floyd can dominate canelo I think it'll be the biggest win of his career. but imo, this is gonna be a tough ass fight for floyd. if he wins I think it'll be close on the cards. 115-113 type shyt. realistically, canelo has all the tools to pull of the upset. but now we're gonna see if he has the intelligence. I think that will be the biggest factor here. we know floyd can make adjustments on the fly...when canelos plan A falls through, will he be able to adjust to that. that's why most guys do well vs floyd in the first few rounds and then get dominated. once floyd adjusts they have no plan B. if canelo doesn't have multiple plan of attacks ready, it'll be a long night for him.

What this dude is breaking down about Floyd's tendacies is exactly on point. Like I said, Floyd will win, but I dont think it'll be easy like most think.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Who's going to vegas next weekend and whats a dope spot to watch da fight?
Most of yall are making 100k a year so it shouldnt be a problem

i'm hitting vegas this weekend too. i was planning on hitting up diablos it's right on the strip and its a dope spot to see the fight here's a list of the close circuit viewing partys....

● Aria - Ironwood Ballroom - $100 plus fees
● Mandalay Bay - Mandalay Events Center - $111.15 plus fees
● The Mirage - SOLD OUT
● New York-New York - N/A
● Monte Carlo - Diablo's - $100 plus fees
● Monte Carlo - The Pub - $100 plus fees
● Planet Hollywood - Blondies - $25 Standing room only (no guaranteed seat) with option for all-you-can-drink when you arrive for another $75
● Bellagio - Hyde Bellagio - $109.95 viewing party tickets, VIP packages also available - For reservations, call 702.693.8700