Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
There was no way trout was going to beat canelo on the cards
Especially with the open scoring shyt, Its what made the fight frivolous all around, Canelo was getting his head boxed off, him feeling the pressure started to get winded around round 3, after 4 when the scores became privy to the corners Canelo was content on running being that he was being awarded rounds where he landed no more than 5 shots, Trout then feeling the pressure knowing he has to KO Canelo to win, stop boxing, and had to walk Canelo down causing him to get put on his ass, the only case for Canelo fanatics when confronted of him losing, on some oh he lost 8 rounds and 75% of press felt Canelo lost but he made the big bad Trout chicken dance and touch the canvas.......

Yall nikkas irk me:bryan: :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
i consider canelo a long time steroid user also but not floyd. floyd at i believe 36 ha put on more muscle and got more cut and his abs are popping out a lot more at his age testosterone is already declining to be in the best looking shape of his career at the end of his career doesnt make sense without steroids. put two and two together. but at least he levels the playing field for himself with a fighter who i think has been roiding for quite a few fights

So where'd he get the roids when he was locked up, you got damned Gargoyle?

d822db4edd8811e1b93522000a1c8870_7.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
both of these fights are good and have 50/50 results..then the remaining two fights will just fukk up my bloodstream!

cano- theophane should be a decent scrap...cano has pulled very very watchable and entertaining fights from a past it mosley, paulie, and a past it morales...I expect him to do nothing less against the light hitting theophane (aka the man who really did defeat Danny Garcia IMO but got jobbed :lolbron:)..I admit as much as im a fan of Carlos Molina and rooting for him to become champ..this has the potential to be the struggle fight of the night..2 light hitters with good chins..im hoping for a tear up at least..ill be mostly like doing the bulk of my drinking during that fight lol

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
some of you guys are thinking mayweather - gatti affair, huh?:patrice:

I can see an aggressive Mayweather picking alvarez apart with body shots, but it'd really be something to see him completely wreck alvarez the same way he did Gatti -- yall really think he still has it in him to destroy him that clearly?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
some of you guys are thinking mayweather - gatti affair, huh?:patrice:

I can see an aggressive Mayweather picking alvarez apart with body shots, but it'd really be something to see him completely wreck alvarez the same way he did Gatti -- yall really think he still has it in him to destroy him that clearly?
I don't understand wtf makes people think the most careful fighter in the sport is going to be aggressive against a tough Mexican with explosive hands...Canelo is not Gatti and Floyd never takes unnecessary chances...Anybody who has paid attention to Floyd's career from the start knows that...I can see Floyd letting loose when Canelo inevitably tires and starts taking rounds off but dude for the most part is going to pot shot all night...He will respect this kids hands and keep them legs moving...