• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Josesito was giving him that work.
They robbed Lopez of coming back (before nelo gassed) his main attribute

Madiana and his power off a few well placed shots shook Lopez a Lopez that brushed off majority of Canelo flurries, Lopez seemingly only had issues with the weight of Nelo shots rather than power, he had no issues swinging back while the ref jumped in that should let people right there know about Canelo

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:usure:

dunno.

but why are people criticizing canelo for not fighting for the whole round? hbo trash commentators said the same shyt about james toney. i dont know what people expect top see :dwillhuh:

non stop punching for 12 rounds? :dwillhuh:

nikkas think everyone has to fight like henry armstrong? :dwillhuh:
First off my nikka, never ever put Toney in the same sentence as canelo.

Second the dude doesnt fight no more then 30 seconds of each round. you train to fight 12 rounds 3 mins. You mean to tell me he cant fight at least 2-2:30 Mins of a round?

I seen pros train, they dont spar throwing for 30-40 sec then stop.

"Smack who is this nikka":stopitslime:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
First off my nikka, never ever put Toney in the same sentence as canelo.

Second the dude doesnt fight no more then 30 seconds of each round. you train to fight 12 rounds 3 mins. You mean to tell me he cant fight at least 2-2:30 Mins of a round?

I seen pros train, they dont spar throwing for 30-40 sec then stop.

"Smack who is this nikka":stopitslime:

I didnt ever once compare toney to canelo. I just said that's what hbo trash commentators use to say about toney.

I box and I don't understand what is meant by fighting in bursts as they say. I've never met anyone that fights for the whole round because they would gas in one round no matter how good their stamina is.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:usure:

dunno.

but why are people criticizing canelo for not fighting for the whole round? hbo trash commentators said the same shyt about james toney. i dont know what people expect top see :dwillhuh:

non stop punching for 12 rounds? :dwillhuh:

nikkas think everyone has to fight like henry armstrong? :dwillhuh:
What do you think about Canelo shytty work rate a elite fighter will expose this especially Floyd

And Canelo has yet to face a elite fighter, and Trout was not that despite people being fooled post Cotto, Trout has been a pillowfisted vanilla fighter, his whole career, I was the main one livid he got the Canelo shot instead of Cotto after outworking a small Cotto and getting buzzed numerous times in the process by a guy who left his power a lww, a guy that struggled vs South paws his whole career. And I feel he lost to Trout..........................................

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't care about past fights here, until Floyd gets comfortable it's an up and coming fighter in the biggest fight of his life, you think he's gonna be fighting the same exact way?

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
canelo fights is very prolonged patches of inactivity though its to a point that its blatant he even spars and hits the heavy bag that way

yo moms

drunk
Daps
What do you think about Canelo shytty work rate a elite fighter will expose this especially Floyd

And Canelo has yet to face a elite fighter, and Trout was not that despite people being fooled post Cotto I was the main one livid he got the Canelo shot instead of Cotto after outworking a small Cotto and getting buzzed numerous times in the process by a guy who left his power a lww, a guy that struggled vs South paws his whole career. And I feel he lost to Trout..........................................

I don't give a shyt about his shytty workrate because he's won all of his fights. He beat trout despite trouts higher workrate.

I don't see what workrate has to do with the fight anyway. It's about skills at the end of the day. Ndou out worked floyd and he didnt land shyt and ended up getting stopped.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I didnt ever once compare toney to canelo. I just said that's what hbo trash commentators use to say about toney.

I box and I don't understand what is meant by fighting in bursts as they say. I've never met anyone that fights for the whole round because they would gas in one round no matter how good their stamina is.
:snoop: jesus christ. I give up my nikka

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Am i the only one who thought trout won that fight :manny:.

I scored it 114-113.

No way canelo beating floyd by punching only 1 min a round
I felt Cotto won more rounds vs Trout and clearly also, but he get slighted as some bum now:manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:snoop: jesus christ. I give up my nikka

Ok. I'm just a dumb boxer who dropped out of school at 16 so I don't have any idea what is going on riggt now. :dwillhuh:

I don't even know what we are supposed to be talking about anymore :dwillhuh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
canelo fights is very prolonged patches of inactivity though its to a point that its blatant he even spars and hits the heavy bag that way
which isnt good. I box, I know wtf im talking about. You always throw more punches when hitting the bag or sparring so when you get in a fight you have the stamina throw punches.