• CANELO BY KO

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
De La Hoya in 07 was a lot more dangerous than Canelo........

No offense to Canelo, but Floyd has already been in situations with guys bigger, stronger, or even faster. Didn't matter.

Nobody is gonna come close to Mayweather unless he moves to 160 and challenges Martinez or Golovkin.

Skills outrank all this other media talk, at one point I thought this fight might be close...but...

It won't be, don't be fooled.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm hitting vegas this weekend too. i was planning on hitting up diablos it's right on the strip and its a dope spot to see the fight here's a list of the close circuit viewing partys....

● Aria - Ironwood Ballroom - $100 plus fees
● Mandalay Bay - Mandalay Events Center - $111.15 plus fees
● The Mirage - SOLD OUT
● New York-New York - N/A
● Monte Carlo - Diablo's - $100 plus fees
● Monte Carlo - The Pub - $100 plus fees
● Planet Hollywood - Blondies - $25 Standing room only (no guaranteed seat) with option for all-you-can-drink when you arrive for another $75
● Bellagio - Hyde Bellagio - $109.95 viewing party tickets, VIP packages also available - For reservations, call 702.693.8700

straight robbery...

i thought the 50 bucks to watch in a ballroom on tv was a rip... at these prices..good lord..

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Put all my betting money on may...not exactly a big payday but guaranteed cash yea Ill take it :lolbron:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know breh :manny: but IF true I'm shook

Why?

I beileve hes been dropped before, but please believe if Floyd got dropped no fukking Mediafakeout wouldnt be the first place you hear it, just look at the Broner situation recently....

I hear that, I'm just addressing the dudes who are in shock and act like like none of the greats have ever been touched in sparring before.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:pachaha:look at all these backpeddling faggits trying to prepare for this L Floydie fixin to take.. NOBODY was saying this would be a close fight before they announced it...

:ahh: 5 more days

Shut the fukk up you mad ass niqqa. The only L that will be taken Saturday is by you and the other bytches that co-sign or dap your bytchass.:comeon:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:childplease:

Only thing i'm mad about is not being able to watch the fight in person to see both Garcia and Floydie catch that fade...

You know Floyd ain't catching no fades at all. I honestly will be surprised if he easily dominates Canelo, but he aint catching no fades. Garcia? :ehh::manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
People are making out Canelo to be what they want him to be, this destroyer of men when he is not. Hate for Floyd runs that high.

ice you've been quite active in these floyd related threads in the ring..hopefully your enthusiasm carries over to the rest of the fights this year..the non floyd fights when this shyt is all over next week..i wanna see these same contributions and comments for other fighters that you give floyd

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
ice you've been quite active in these floyd related threads in the ring..hopefully your enthusiasm carries over to the rest of the fights this year..the non floyd fights when this shyt is all over next week..i wanna see these same contributions and comments for other fighters that you give floyd

i watch a lot of fights but you are right, it's disproportionate how I post. I'll speak to more boxers. I've been feeling good about our sport. Playing some Victorious Boxer 2 Japanese edition a lot lately on emulator. Game has the best career mode ever in a sports game.