• CANELO BY KO

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Floyd doesn't have the average 36 year old's body. Also, Michael Jordan was the best player in the world in basketball at 36. So, your point is moot. Floyd UD.

Ok Satan, but its still a body that has taken numerous blows over decades by men trained to abuse it with their fists. Even in sparring. So my point isn't moot. His dedication to the sport is what separates him from others. Those are completely 2 different sports you damned mash potato brained dummy. And look who you use for your focal point. Another candidate for greatest athlete EVER. This is why they're talked about and esteemed so highly in the first place, DUMMY.

Find me and compel another list of full contact sport athletes that have and continued to do so in that age range. Until then, go get your shinebox.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually made this account just to dead the notion that King Floyd Had to hurry up and fight Dennis the Menace because of lackluster PPV buys with guerrero. If you look at the post fight interview, he already stated that he was coming back in September when Earthworm Jim asked him. So was Al Hayman whispering ppv numbers in his corner?

And Lets not forget 4 months......36 years old......outweighed by younger fighter........WITH AN INJURED HAND.

Now What will the excuses be when the Shark feeds on chum Sept. 14th?

You devils are pathetic.

No because ppv numbers take about 2 weeks to come out

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Canelo has stamina issues...so do a lot of fighters...So did Cotto N people swore Floyd was afraid of that basic nikka:bryan:

Canelo steam rolls Lopez the smaller man moving up N its all hate

GGG does the same to Rosado N its dikk riding galore

Matthysse does it to Soto N nikkas calling him the Machine

Canelo dropped N beat Trout who was undefeated the #2 guy in the division the man he was supposedly goin duck N its hate hate hate

GGG beats Macklin the Euro bum who errybody hated as an opponent for Maravilla N now hes "the #1 MW"

Matthysse beats Peterson who was dropped by Tim fukking Bradley N Amir Khan:russ: N now hed KO Jesus Christ according to some

shyt makes no fukking sense:comeon:

Ima Floyd stan but he aint no where near his prime...is fighting a bigger stronger dude who will have a 20lb advantage, a guy who has hand speed N isnt a Margarito block punches with his face type

So when i see nikkas say this fight is meh....yet stan Matthysse N GGG like they are boxing gods leaves me:dwillhuh:
Canelo is a pure hype job thats why its no heat, I went to a former boxers crib a older dude entrenched with boxing and loves to get into the back and forth with; and he had zero idea who the fukk Canelo was. Aside from the internet Canelo has generated no heat, his hype is purely manufactured, a Cotto fight would have done him wonders................................

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Canelo is a pure hype job thats why its no heat, I went to a former boxers crib a older dude entrenched with boxing and loves to get into the back and forth with; and he had zero idea who the fukk Canelo was. Aside from the internet Canelo has generated no heat, his hype is purely manufactured, a Cotto fight would have done him wonders................................

Who's a better opponent for Floydie to fight right now at 147 and 154 skills wise?

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

:comeon:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I actually made this account just to dead the notion that King Floyd Had to hurry up and fight Dennis the Menace because of lackluster PPV buys with guerrero. If you look at the post fight interview, he already stated that he was coming back in September when Earthworm Jim asked him. So was Al Hayman whispering ppv numbers in his corner?

And Lets not forget 4 months......36 years old......outweighed by younger fighter........WITH AN INJURED HAND.

Now What will the excuses be when the Shark feeds on chum Sept. 14th?

You devils are pathetic.
So you made an account to post based solely on a thread where the poll shows an overwhelming majority believe Mayweather will win this fight just to defend Floyd's honor against the one or two dudes who think he will lose to Canelo?:what:
The stanning for Floyd is on some old mythical magical shyt with some of you.

And Floyd was already contracted for a second fight in September as part of that Showtime deal he signed. So I don't really get what your initial point is supposed to be.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sounds to me like your old homie might be in the early stages of Alzheimer's then because anyone who is supposedly "entrenched" in boxing would know who Alvarez is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do remember that, but I also remember Floydie refusing to sign contract to face Canelo if he beat Trout... that right there shows me he really wanted no parts.... then all of a sudden when his fight with ghost does less than a millie all of a sudden he wants to jump in the ring with Canelo, but at a catch weight.. hes fighting Canelo because he's in a corner and has no choice, he needs ppv #s .. all that talking he's doing is just the usual trying to psych himself up for a fight he wishes he didn't have to take
Not an ounce of truth in this post. Embarrassing.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody whose seen a Floyd PPV knows who the ginger Mexican is:stopitslime:

bytches all over FB kno who Canelo is, nikkas N bytches at school know canelo, the kid had fand all over the press tour in real life not the internet

Beating Cotto off a 2L streak proves what?? Same as beating Shane did....nikkas claim hed lose N when he doesnt the excuses poor in N its a shyt win

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every boxing fan knows who canelo is, you are lying

I like how Canelo ain't shyt he has all these "flaws" ....yet he fought N beat the #2 guy in his division who errybody said he'd duck, a #2 guy who had a good win on his resume in Cotto

The same nikkas hating on Canelo dikkride GGG N Matthysse who haven't beat no fukking body...Peterson who gets dropped by errybody N Macklin who's known for his loses .....somehow those bums make you legit N are more impressive then an undefeated huge southpaw:stopitslime:
i recall so many people saying canelo had no chance against trout. he knocked him down and a clear w, ppl just dont like to admit they was wrong

Canelo has stamina issues...so do a lot of fighters...So did Cotto N people swore Floyd was afraid of that basic nikka:bryan:

Canelo steam rolls Lopez the smaller man moving up N its all hate

GGG does the same to Rosado N its dikk riding galore

Matthysse does it to Soto N nikkas calling him the Machine

Canelo dropped N beat Trout who was undefeated the #2 guy in the division the man he was supposedly goin duck N its hate hate hate

GGG beats Macklin the Euro bum who errybody hated as an opponent for Maravilla N now hes "the #1 MW"

Matthysse beats Peterson who was dropped by Tim fukking Bradley N Amir Khan:russ: N now hed KO Jesus Christ according to some

shyt makes no fukking sense:comeon:

Ima Floyd stan but he aint no where near his prime...is fighting a bigger stronger dude who will have a 20lb advantage, a guy who has hand speed N isnt a Margarito block punches with his face type

So when i see nikkas say this fight is meh....yet stan Matthysse N GGG like they are boxing gods leaves me:dwillhuh:
all truth
people see the fights gettin closer and are getting their pre fight built in excuses already in anticipation of floyd getting that w. at the end of the day, this is a good and dangerous fight for both fighters. both have advantages and disadvantages.

Shane gassed by the 3rd round when he fought Floydie due to having almost a 2 year layoff right before being overtrained doing two back to back training camp.. his conditioning was thrown off because of it...

while he was indeed clearly getting his ass beat by Canelo
,he was better conditioned. same with when he survived against Pac and Mora

That's what's evident from your little chart
such a blatant, made up lie.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
532814cc154511e3a34f22000a1f9805_7.jpg